Chapter 13

Unedited

Justin POV

The things I never ever imagine to come to me came back. MY PAST.
Past i choose to forget past I hated past that gave me nightmares past that took a huge part of my life and that past was BRIELLA.

Why me? Why can't my life be like a normal life. If you asked me if I hated my life I would say 'yes' without hesitation. I choose to run away from my past and I did, my relationship with Victoria...... Oh Victoria i bet she hates me but I can't blame her i have been ignoring her since we got in the yacht and i hated it but what can I do am still stock in my past.

I looked forward seeing the sea the way the wind causes the sea to move, the smell of salt and water, the way the wind hits my face, the feel of the sand on my butt, the quietness of the beach....speaking of quietness I heard a foot step heading towards where I am, I looked to my side and up to the strangers face to find out it was Valentina.

What was she doing here again, I came here to think after what she told me. I was still in shock of it.

FLASHBACK

immediately we got to the yacht i excuse myself saying i was going to get a drink, Victoria looked sad and disappointed but I was going to make it up to her i just need to cool down my head when I got in and poured out a drink I took a gulp and poured more.

"Hi Justin" I turned and found out Valentina followed me inside.

"What do you want" I sounded irritated which i am, she could be very annoying and clingy i wonder why i fucked her in the first place. How stupid i was.

"Oh don't be like that sweetheart" she tried to sound seductive, keypoint 'tried'.

I was irked by her calling me sweetheart, looking at her. I tried to see or find what attracted me to her i found nothing thou she is beautiful. But i don't find anything special about her others may but I don't.

I remember Victoria she is my type of girl. I always get the shriver in a good way like I said she is everything I ever wanted, speaking of Victoria am sure she is worried about me, ever since she asked me about briella i locked her out but you can't blame me her question brought back my past i choose to forget by all means but as they say you can't run away from your past it will come back to hunt you one day and.....

My thought was cut short by Valentina's voice ".....I know you just pretending to care for her while your parent are around" she seductively brought her finger to my chest trailing her finger around, how she got near me I had no idea.

I took her finger and fling it away from my chest and glared at her deeply "you know no shit about my marriage, what we had back in the past should be left in the past and by the way am trying to make my marriage work with Vicky and I will so much appreciate it if you stop what you are doing" I moved closer to glare at her "cause it won't work" the look of panic were in her eyes.

With that I took my drink to leave when a laugh made me stop I turned back to see Valentina laughing "oh no baby boy that not going to happen" she said with an annoying smirk

"What do you mean by that" I frowned making my brow come together.

She moved forward to me "well baby am pregnant with your child" she rubbed her stomach while telling me.

WHAT THE FUCK.

FLASHBACK ENDS

God damn it I fucking used protection, I was so frustrated I moved my hands in my hair pulling it with anger, anger directed at me myself. I felt her sit beside me "I used a damn protection how the heck did you get pregnant or is that someone else child?"