Chapter 6

What the hell was I thinking agreeing to give him a chance! I cursed myself mentally

Giving him a chance? How stupid can I get?

The air in the room felt suffocating. I dashed over to the balcony of I'm
"Breath in breath out" I inhaled and exhaled "You can do this"

While busy empowering myself for my upcoming event. My phone rang, I walked back to the bed picking up my phone from the queen sized bed.

A name flashed in the screen. Lia.

Someone I exactly needed now

"Lia I need help" My voice sounded pleading. Which it was as I sat down on the bed

"What wrong don't tell me you did something stupid!" Lia's voice rage out from the other line.

I fumbled with my fingers "I did more than stupid. Justin pleaded to me for a chance in making things right and I kind of..." I was interrupted by Lia.

"If you dare say 'you agree on doing so' I'll killing you" When I didn't respond back to her she sorted it out "What the hell were you thinking?"

"That what I keep asking myself. I feel like am loosing my self-respect all in the name of making this marriage work. I need your help Lia" I desperately pleaded to her.

A sigh escaped her lips "Here's what you would do. You go meet that dick then tell him to his face you deserve better than 'I'm sorry' and you plan on taking it slow and when I mean 'slow' I mean give him a very hard time and don't let him touch you. Get me?" She instructed. I nodded my head then I immediately remembered she couldn't see me.

"Yes am going to do so now" I stood up from the bed "Thank you Lia once again for always setting me straight"

She snort out "What are friends for? I'm here for you today and I know you be there for me tomorrow"

I almost chock out in tears "Thank you. I'll tell you what happen next bye" I cut the line after hearing her respond back. Taking in a deep breath for courage I went down the stairs hoping to meet Justin. I wasn't disappointed seeing him waiting at the bottom of the stairs stylishly dressed in an expensive Armani suit.

His blue eyes lifted to capture mine the spark and twinkle in his eyes immediately quench at the sight of my dressing.

"You're not dressed?" His voice lacing with disappointment.

Swallowing deep I respond with enough courage "I did some thinking a while ago. I'm sorry but I think we're moving too fast. I just don't feel anything. I deserve more than 'I'm sorry' you yourself know that. With the way everything are I feel pathetic giving a chance easily doesn't sit right with any of this. If you want a chance then you need to earn it"

Justin casted his gaze down to his toe "You're right. I deserve your rejection but I promise to make thing right for you starting from now" He lifted his gaze back up stepping forward revealing a bouquet of rose he had hid behind him.

Touched by his gesture I carefully touch it from him making sure our hands wouldn't graze each other.

"Thank you" I smelled the flower "I should get back up to my task" I awkwardly said needing to get away from the uncomfortable.

"Yeah you should but I'll make this work" At that he left the sitting room.

A sense of relief filled me after my words. I can't wait for the result of everything.

****************

Thank you for reading Loving Justin.

This chapter has been EDITED.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And no negative words.