Epilogue

This is the last chapter of THE BILLIONAIRE'S WIFE. Please Donne the honour of my hard work to follow me just click on my name now to follow it an easy process to be able to catch new updates for the new upcoming books. Just click on my name now👉xxinloves

Five years later

Victoria POV

"Dave, Ella, get down now" immediately heavy footsteps could be heard descending down the stairs.

Two twin toddlers blonde hair could be seen from my view "mum!mum!"

"Where are my two darlings?" I joke with them making both of them follow along. They both covered their face with their small hands, I head over to them "Caught you guys" I held them tight in my embrace making them all giggle.

"Are my loves having fun without me?" A deep voice spoke out. Justin came back from work early "hi love" he bent down staying behind me hugging us all at the same time.

"Daddy" Dave and Ella laughed.

I felt joy in seeing my family like this.

"Hey guys get ready we having a gathering in uncles Sebastian's" Justin said, immediately a happy shriek came out from the children.

They both pulled from our embrace "really" Ella said while grinning. I nod at her.

She immediately ran to her room not before telling me to get her prepared. She has the same playful character like my elder brother James and she took my blonde hair but her dad's grey eyes while her brother looks exactly like his dad.

"Will uncle Caleb be there also?" Dave asked. He loves Caleb or he says he finds Caleb cool.

"Of course" Justin said.

When we were both left alone Justin turned and kissed me on my lips hungrily. Let me tell you guys he his never satisfied that why am already carrying my third child.

"Am happy I meet you and married you" Justin remembered about us meeting during Justin's visit to Briella's grave and he never stops talking about it "How is my boy doing in there" he rubbed my six month pregnant stomach.

"He his kicking fine sometimes I think he forgets he is in someone's womb and not the field. Let me tell you, you have a footballer in here" I said pointing to my stomach. Justin only laugh out.

He was about bending to kiss me when a voice stopped him "Eww...Dad don't, mom needs to get me dressed I don't want to be late" Ella took my hands and I stood up leaving Justin not before kissing him.

"Eww"

I burst out laughing. Feeling blessed with my family.

*****************

Hi guys.
I know the epilogue is short but what can I do. I am busy but thank you for reading.

Thanks for reading vote and commenting.

This is the end of The billionaire's wife.

Here are the list of THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES.

SMITHS FAMILY.

THE BILLIONAIRE'S WIFE - JUSTIN AND VICTORIA SERIES

THE BILLIONAIRE'S BEST MISTAKE - ERIC AND VALENTINA SERIES

MR BILLIONAIRE'S WOMANIZER - SEBASTIAN AND LISA SERIES {ALSO A STAND ALONE BOOK} COMING SOON

THE BILLIONAIRE'S BAD GIRL - CALEB AND ELSA SERIES (COMING SOON)

THE BILLIONAIRE'S BEST CHALLENGE - JAMES AND LIA SERIES (COMING SOON)

THE BILLIONAIRE'S SEXY ASSISTANT - RAFAEL AND TERESA SERIES (COMING SOON)

OTHER BOOK WRITTEN BY XXINLOVES.

SCAR (ALREADY OUT) A CELEBRITY BOXER BOOK

A BROKEN ROSE (ALREADY OUT)

MY GRIEVE MISTAKE (COMING SOON) A SHORT STORY