10: this is what dreams are made of

The boys were around my Macbook, Louis sitting on Liam's lap and Zayn hovering behind, awaiting the influx of articles on various celebrity gossip sites and tabloids, crossing their fingers that what we did had a positive effect. Niall was sat at the table, eating something from my kitchen while I had finally convinced Harry in letting me braid his hair.

I was trying to recreate that look Lou Teasdale did back in 2014; you know, the one with the two french braids and the little bun in the center. I had been bugging him about it all day because his hair was so long and lucious. Telling him is was on my bucket list and that I would cry if I didn't get to broke him down, and finally he gave in.

"Guys, TMZ just put an article up," Louis announced, causing all of us to stop what we were doing and join the other three. Harry's hair was half down, only having one of the braids, and Niall had whatever he was eating somewhat all over his face.

All six pair of eyes were plastered on the screen, Harry using his shirt to wipe off Niall's face without breaking either of their gazes.

"One Direction Hanging Out Together Again... Cute Puppies were Involved," Liam read the headline out loud as he clicked on the article.

"Does it mention me?" I jumped in eagerly, squeezing to see the screen better. "Am I dating any of you guys?"

"Uhh," Liam said, scrolling through the words, skimming them. "Nope, there's nothing about you."

"Gosh darn it!" I stomped my foot in disappointment. "I told you we should've kissed!" I told Harry, smacking his arm with back of my hand.

"You just wanted an excuse for him to kiss you," Zayn accused knowingly.

"Well... ugh fine! Okay, I did want a reason for us to kiss, but like can you blame me? I mean, he's Harry Styles."

"Yeah, a poor, Walmart clothes wearing, old version," Louis snorted, smirking while looking through the article and the pictures. "Damn, my arse looks good in this pic." He clicked the picture, zooming in on his backside.

"Hey, Lou, you're almost thirty, so if anyone's the old man, it's you," Harry said back. "And yes, your bum does look good in that picture."

"Guys, stop flirting," Zayn said, leaning over to the computer. "Look at all of these articles now."

We all turned to the screen seeing a huge flood of articles, all positive. The boys day with puppies was currently trending worldwide on Twitter, and everyone was talking about them, happy that they were back together.

The boys were ecstatic, all standing to hug one another in one their iconic group hugs. Harry soon broke away, dropping to his knees, saying how much he can't wait to finally be able to afford Gucci again before jumping back into the boys arms.