Chapter one: The day I heard the birds sing

That day, we were in a expedition in the North of the outsides of Wall Maria. I lost my squad... We had an important mission to accomplish, but my mind just wasn't at the best that day.

I was exhausted, even though a small quantity of titans were killed I was a bit anguished for something, a sense under my skin was telling me to rest. Is it something I ate? Did I get enough sleep? I can't kill titans like this...

Decided, I search for the nearest tall tree.

I'm cleaning and checking my supplies, they are all fine... I have enough blades and enough gas to search and catch up with my squad troop...I need to avoid titans if its possible... I thought. 

Then a giant lump invades my throat. Was it human voices or birds singing?, Am I losing my mind? why was I delirious and fearful all suddenly?

Concentrated in what I was supposedly hearing I start recognizing the voices. 

My eyes are shaking and my expression is aghast, I see Reiner talking with Bertholdt. I have meet them before, just two normal guys...with very sharpen skills as I saw through my years of training. But, they are from 104th survey corps rookies just like me...What in the world are they doing here? We already retreated because of massive kill count the Female Titan caused. Their squad is at the very front...are they lost too? I was about to talk to them, worried because one of them was looking like shit, with a high concern in his eyes...Maybe it was his gas? That's the reason they stayed behind?

They were in the branch that was just behind me, a bit more lower but, I still heard perfectly what they said.

"She must capture Eren before it's to late...if it turns out that he wasn't the one we were searching, we can discard him and then deal with the other problem." Reiner says

Bertholdt nods

"But the possibilities of him possessing it are high... retrieving the coordinate was our main goal...we can go home after it but... " He continues talking to Bertholdt.

With a cold and breathless face I began to panic, thoughts devour my confused mind... 

She?

Eren?

Coordinate?

What the hell is going on?

I start walking back, one foot after the other...more and more of this questions pop from my inside my mind, I was trying to analyze this situation.

They...They are...

The tear I was holding in the corner of my eye floats into the air as I trip, I tried holding from the branch desperately scratching with my nails the wood intending to not fall.
But it happened...

I fell.

While I was falling my eyes made full contact with both of those traitors... their expressions were a combination between surprise and angriness...They knew that there was a person behind the Female Titan, they knew she was behind Eren, they are allied with the user of this titan. I just feel my descending to the ground looking how they attempt to catch me using their ODM gear, it looks like Reiner doesn't thinks twice and sticks one of his hooks in my shoulder. Bertholdt follows him by sticking one in my waist. I don't scream or complain, I am to startled and to deep in my own thoughts to feel the pain that this causes. Reiner shots his other hook and hits my right thigh, with that last hook they had catched me...

"I got her, Bertholdt go! Grab her quickly!" Reiner shouts while he is holding all the hooks with both of his hands, he is groaning...the weight plus the unsteadiness of the parts they shot me on its making the ropes to burn his hands and its making him fall too.