Hi, sorry for the large hiatus

Hello, I hadn't updated this story on Eons because I was hella busy with school and personal ahit I won't even bother to mention.

I'm not sure when I will update this since I kinda gave up on it.

I got into new fandoms and I have tons of works that I would like to do/continue. I repeat, I am not sure when I will update this again. If I do I will have to structure the story again because I don't remember shit.

But hey! Thank you very much for the great feedback and critiques. I wrote this a while ago...forgive my cringe, grammar and cheesiness. I also laughed my ass reading the comments, because some of them were hilarious.

I saw some comments regarding Reiner's personality and him always being the bad guy on chapter two. I was really trying to capture that double personality issue he struggles with. The personality that beats reader is obviously the Marley Warrior (still, that personality has feelings for reader and sometimes regrets what he does) The other one (Soldier) is the one who was punched by reader (this one has less feelings for reader thus his lack of knowledge of the actual situation/ doesn't know Bertholdt and him kidnapped someone)

But yeah, just wanted you guys to know I'm still alive (kinda)

Again, thanks for the nice feedback! Stay tunned...