If I

::hey guys. My friend wanted to make another chapter, so here you go!::

Pidge's POV

I walked next to Hunk excitedly, telling him about some of my dreams and wishes for the school year. I actually enjoyed school, but I've never wanted to admit it.
"So Hunk, what class do you have first?" I asked, hoping that we'd get the first class together.
Hunk looked down at his burnt orange colored phone and laughed. "I have Home EC, Mr. Slav."
I looked at him in confusion, "You cook?"
He smiled at me softly, "Yeah actually, I love to cook. I do it all the time for my family."
Hunk had a huge grin and his brown eyes shown brightly.
He looked like he enjoyed his family and loved them very much.
I grinned at the thought of my mom, dad, and brother. "I have a brother too. His name's Matt."
"Oh? Is he younger or older than you?" Hunk asked looking at me in the eyes.
I coughed. "Older."
I looked at the ground and let a laugh, "It's his last year of high school here, but he's such a butt."
Hunk let a laugh of sympathy, "Ah, I get you. My siblings are the same way." He patted me on the shoulder, his touch was light as a feather.
"What class do you have?"
I got my phone out of my heavy back pack and got out the bright green phone.
"I have..." I scrolled down my email, looking at my school schedule the school sent me.
"Dang it!" I let out an annoyed hiss. "Someone air dropped me!" I looked around at all the different sized teens. "Who air dropped me?!" I hissed
Hunk laughed and shook his head. "Seriously guys, on the first day?"
I shook my head angrily and scrolled down my phone to find my class schedule. "Ah! I found it!" I shouted in glee, thankful that I actually found it from looking at over one million emails.
I looked at my class and let out a sigh and I turned to Hunk, "Sorry buddy, I have English one first."
He smiled at me waved his hand, "Well, I'll see you soon, it's...." He trailed off, trying to remember my name.
"Katie. But you can call me Pidge." I finished his sentence, laughing because he couldn't remember the weird name.
"Like a Pigeon?" He questioned, looking highly confused.
The poor boy.
I clapped my hands, "Yes, yes that's it! Like a pigeon!" I replied.
Hunk smiled big and waved again and walked the opposite direction of me.
"Bye Pidge!" He yelled and disappeared behind the hall wall.
Thankfully the school bell gave us fifteen minutes to get our lockers and head to our first class, instead of regular ol' four minutes, because that would suck.
I hurried down to my right to find a hall of endless lockers. I looked at my phone again. Six hundred seventy-seven.
I looked at the first locker to my left. Two hundred and four.
Shoot! Not even close!
I ran, half walked down the hall, my small body trying to shove past all the other taller bodies.
I've always had this problem of being so small and not growing. I'm sixteen, I should at least be 5'6, that would be nice, and not like 4'8.
How come Matt gets to be the tall one? Mom and dad are tall! But I'm so small...
I grumbled aloud, clearly annoyed, but then I remembered being small had it's perks, like scaring a tall person. Hahaha.
I looked to my left again. Six hundred twenty three. Oh, I must've passed a few halls thankfully I kept on going to this to hallway.....
I saw the same brunette from earlier shoving his stuff in his locker.
Oh great.
I looked at the number next to his.
Heck no.
I let out a big huff, Thanks, god!
I shook my head in exasperation. I rushed up to the locker and shoved past the tanned boy, causing him to yelp in bewilderment. While I looked closer at the number. I shoved my glasses up my nose, making sure to read it like five more times.
"Ugh!" I whirred, upset. Well, it was a mix of laugher and frustration.
I looked at the boy with short brown hair, giving him a smirk.
"This isn't your locker...is it?" I pointed to number six hundred and seventy eight, right next to mine.
He looked slightly puzzled then he quickly flashed me a grin.
"Are you lost, little kitten? Do I need to escort you?" He asked, sugaring every stupid word he said.
I was not pleased.
I just stared at him, "No. This is my locker, my next class is English one, for your information, and it's next to the library, outside by Altean hall." I retorted bitterly.
He laughed at me, ignoring my heated words.
"Whatever you say, love, and yes this is my locker." The blue eyed boy pointed at locker number six hundred seventy eight still smiling.
I let out an annoyed sigh, angrily shoving my backpack in my locker, calmly closed my locker and left him alone. I madly trudged to my English class, Mr. Alfor.
I could hear the small scuffle of the flirty boy behind me, he wasn't even trying to hide, he just wanted to follow me.
I ignored him and opened the doors to outside by the garden and I quickly walked to the class of Mr. Alfor and I saw number two hundred and three and opened the doors to see at least fifteen kids. I looked around, but I saw no one from last year and I sighed, let's just hope that someone one will..."Hey, over here! A girl called from further up the class room. I looked to find a girl waving her hand rapidly, her short dark purple hair waving at every second. I blinked and shuffled to her. There was no one but her at the table so it looked like she was pretty lonely. I smiled at her and sat down next to her, she smiled at me and then it slowly faded.
"McClain.." She whispered, pointing and looking at someone from behind me. I turned around in my chair to see the smirking face again.
I rolled my eyes.
"Let me guess..this is your first class too...?" I said, slowly looking at his gaze.
"Yup! Nice to know that we have one class together! He held out his hand toward me. "The names Lance."

:: I hope you all enjoyed! xoxo Maddie 💧🌱::