A little

::big fat Oof. It's rushed.::

Pidge 's POV

I looked at Lance, who was smiling and smirking at passing girls.
Why would he want to be here? Out of all places...
"So why here? You're popular.. And me and Hunk are just... Us."
Hunk turned to look at me.
"What you said wasn't very nice. But yeah, why are you here?"
Lance put a hand on my shoulder.
"Because Pidge. I think we can all be great friends. And besides, I need someone's work to copy off of."
I picked Lance's hand off my shoulder and sighed.
"Look Lance, just because I'm smart doesn't mean you get to copy off of us. Do your own work, McClain."

Lance's POV

"Pidge, I-"
The bell rang.
She got up and left with Hunk, leaving me all alone.
I walked to my next class. Suddenly, I was shoved into the side of the wall.
"Watch it, McClain."
I turned to see who it was. But all I saw was a smaller boy with black hair, tied into a ponytail.
I tried to get a good look at his face, but he ran off, his crimson backpack bumping against his back everytime he took a step.
Odd. I wonder who that was? And how does he get his face so smooth..? He looks like a Junior.
My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her. The girl from this morning.
"So sorry about running into you, this morning. I should have been paying attention to where I was going and-" I interrupted her.
"It's fine. Really."
She turned to leave and looked back at me.
" I look forward to seeing you again. By the way, My name is Allura."
Allura... What a pretty name...

::holy guacamole! It's shortttttt, but I'll update with a longer one , I promiseeeee xoxo Maddie 💧🌱💧🌱💧🌱💧🌱💧🌱::