Actually

:: hey guys I'm not dead.::

Pidge's POV

I stared blankly at the tall Cuban boy who had a smirk on his face.
He's so annoying, and why the heck is he flirting with me? Ugh. What a player.
"What do you want?" I retorted with annoyance.
He looked at me with the stupid smile he seemed to always have on.
"What do you mean, tater tot?" He asked with a smug expression on his face.
"Tater tot? Pfft! Haha!" I laughed sarcastically.
I looked at him, copying his smile. "Go look at yourself in the mirror, Mr. McClain." I finished the sentence, happy with my savageness.
The brown haired boy looked at me in shock.
The girl with the purple hair couldn't hold it anymore, she burst into loud laugher.
I smiled at her and halfway bowed awkwardly in my seat.
"Yes, yes, thank you, thank you." I peeked a glanced at the frowning boy, almost wanting to laugh in his face again.
He looked at me and smiled, "Ha-ha-ha, really funny, TATER TOT."
I looked straight at him, "Excuse me? I-   "Miss Holt! The bell has rung. Stop talking so I can introduce myself."
The dark male turned to the boy and smiled, "As for you, please sit next to Miss Holt, since I see that you've took a liking to her." He finished his sentence and turned back to the board, scribbling a thing on the board saying, 'Mr. Alfor'.
I shot McClain a glare as he sat down next to me, still smiling.
He laughed quietly, "What's your name, tater tot?" He asked quietly, trying to not be heard.
I crossed my arms and looked away from him. "It's Pidge..." I growled slightly under my breath.
"Oh? How cute, I didn't know I'd get to see a bird at school." He remarked.
My eyebrows knitted together, Yeah...I'm never going to get him away from me, what a pain in the pigeons butt.

::I'm sorry it's short. Enjoy it anyway. xoxo Maddie 💧🌱::