The Road Home. Ending.

~~~~~PIDGE'S POV~~~~~

By the time we got back to school, it was dark outside.
I held onto Lance's hand as we walked back to school, waiting to be picked up by our parents.
"Lance.. I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm into you. Like alot. And-"
Suddenly, Lance took me in an embrace.
"Pidge..I..I don't know..I like you too. I mean, I like you. But.. There's another girl on my mind. And I'm sorry. And it's not about looks, either. There's just..there's something about Allura, that draws me in. It's like, she's a magnet, ya know? And you are too much of a sister, and it feels weird. Like, dating a mini version of Veronica. I don't wanna hurt you Pidge. All of those things I said earlier.. I mean them. In the bathroom, on the bus, at school. And when I met you, I thought I was gonna spend my life with you, until I saw Allura. But I know she's dating Lotor. So I'm gonna wait. And maybe you'll find somebody who loves you as much as I do. I'm really sorry, Pidgeon."

I felt his tears dripping onto my head. I'm pretty sure the front of his shirt was soaked from mine.
All of those things.. It's like, he only likes her. What a greedy, selfish, idiot.
"Lance.."

~~~~LANCE'S POV~~~~

Then she collapsed. All in one crying, stressed out mess.
I sat down next to her.
I sat in silence for a while.
All I heard were sobs.
Sobs from the small, girl next to me.
"You're..you're a real jerk, Lance. You've led me on like a dog on a leash. And I fell for you. It was all a trap. So you could get closer to my best friend.
You're an IDIOT for wasting my time with this."
She got up and started to walk away.
"Pidge! Where are you going?"
"Away from YOU, Lance."
"But.."
"I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"
And she walked away.
I will never forget that night.

~~~~end~~~~

::OH MY FRIZZLE FRACKS ITS OVER HOLY JESUS. I know some of you are gonna hate me for the ending, but it's based on a real thing that happened to me.  Thank you all for your support!::