Ch.2

The next day Jimin woke up early not wanting to be pulled out of bed by his mother. Jimin went to school early and walk through the school Gates I went to his first class and saw Yoongi and his seat.
"Hi Yoongi"
"Hi"
"Did those boys hurt you bad?"
"No I'm fine "
"Oh. Well how are you today?"
"... I'm fine you?"
"I'm good"
"That's great" Yoongi said until the four boys he meet yesterday came Into the class.
"Hey Kitten!" Namjoon yelled from the front of the classroom and the students in the class instantly looked at Yoongi, the girls in the class gave hard stares at Yoongi. "Oh god" Yoongi said and put his head down on the table. "What a wrong Yoongi?" Jimin asked. "I want to disappear" Yoongi replied.

Namjoon came towards Yoongi and back hugged him. Some girls that were in the classroom got angry and left.
Jungkook noticed Jimin and smirked. Jungkook then pulled Jimin by his shirt collar. "And who are you?" Jungkook asked.
"That's Jimin and leave him alone. He did nothing to you" Yoongi said while trying to get out of Namjoon's hold. Jungkook smiled. "And what are you going to do about it?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi sighed and got out of Namjoon's hold. Yoongi walked up to Jungkook and pulled his hair. Jungkook quickly let go of Jimin and put his hands on Yoongi's wrists. "Okay okay!  Let go!" Jungkook said in pain. Yoongi pulled Jungkook towards the classroom door and pushed Jungkook out of the classroom and closed the door and locked it.

Then Namjoon came running towards Yoongi and back hugged him again. "Namjoon! Let me go!" Yoongi yelled while kicking his legs around a bit. Namjoon then carried Yoongi towards the front of the classroom and kissed Yoongi. Taehyung and Hoseok covered their mouths in shock and looked at Jimin. "Do you see what I see?!" Taehyung asked Jimin. "Y-Yeah" Jimin said while looking at Yoongi desperately trying to get out of Namjoon's hold again to break the kiss (cause it's his first * cough*) 

At lunch

"T-Then this Namjoon boy kissed Yoongi"
"Is Yoongi your friend?, or am I just listen to a random story" Jin asked. "He's my friend" Jimin replied. "And what happened to Jungkook?" Jin asked. " why don't you ask me yourself" A voice said, then both Jin and Jimin looked up to see Jungkook himself. Jimin was still as a statue now, but Jin nodded. " what did you do after you were locked outside of the classroom?" Jin asked while eating his sandwich.
" well I started running away from the classroom"
"Why?"
" because a huge group of girls were chasing me, with some bags and scissors" Jungkook said while sighing. Jin nodded and continued eating his sandwich. Then Jungkook looked to his right and saw Jimin. "oh, I didn't see you there" Jungkook said with a smirk until *smack*. "What was that for?!" Jungkook yelled while holding the back of his head. "That's what you get for trying to hit on someone"Taehyung said with a box smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away. Taehyung looked down at Jimin. " Don't worry" Taehyung said and left. Jimin looked at Jin. "What? You heard him. He said don't worry" Jin said and continued eating.

After school

Jimin collected his belongings and put his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom. Jimin was walking out of the school peacefully. "Hey!" A female voice yelled out. Jimin turned around to see a group of girls about four or five girls in the group. "Are you talking to me?" Jimin asked.
The girl in the middle of the group nodded. "I'm Lisa (random name I chose don't hate me Blinks I like Lisa as well) the leader of this group (for this fanfic).
"And?" Jimin asked.
"And I want Namjoon, so please try to get that bitch away from him" Lisa said with a face of disgust while thinking of Namjoon kissing Yoongi. Jimin was about to reply when the other girls started talking about who they liked and one of them said that they liked Yoongi. Jimin decided to walk away until he arrived home.