Ch.8

Jimin got out of bed and ready for school. Jimin walked down stairs into the kitchen to get something to eat before he went to school. "What are you doing?!" Jimin's mother yelled. Jimin turned around to see his mother.
"I-I was getting something to eat bef-" Jimin interrupted when his mother pulled his hair and threw Jimin onto the ground.

Jimin's mother then got a small knife from the kitchen, and got Jimin's arm.
She then pulled up Jimin's sleeves and put the point of the knife on Jimin's skin and pressed down and then slided the knife down a bit. Jimin screamed in pain and kicked his mother, causing her to drop her knife. Jimin then stood up and grabbed his back pack and ran out of the house, running to school.

Jimin walk through the school Gates and started walking towards the nurse's office. Jungkook saw Jimin walk pass him in a hurry, Jungkook looked at Jimin's arm to see and opened, fresh wound. Jungkook fell into concern and ran after Jimin, grabbed his shoulder.
"Jimin are you okay?" Jungkook asked, Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "I-I, yeah I'm okay... Why?" Jimin said, pretending that he didn't have an open, bleeding, would on his arm. Jungkook looked down and lightly grabbed Jimin's wounded arm.

Jungkook sighed. "Let's go to the  nurse" Jungkook said and lightly pulled Jimin. Jimin thought that Jungkook just wanted to help (for once), but the fan girls thought of a whole other thing. Jungkook brought Jimin to the nurse's office.
"Miss can you help him?" Jungkook asked.
"Sure, but you mostly don't help others"
"I-I know that!"
"Then why are you helping him, when he could have came to me alone?" The nurse asked. Jungkook got flustered because the nurse was right and walked out of the room. The nurse started to giggle at Jungkook's reaction. "Oh, how I love messing with Jungkook when he helps other students" The nurse said as she got some Bandages and disinfecting wipes. The nurse told Jimin to sit down on the bed and he did. The nurse put her stool near Jimin to treat Jimin's arm.

The nurse got the wipes and cleaned the blood and lightly cleaned the wound, she then got the bandages and put it under Jimin's arm and put a cotton ball over the wound. Lastly, the nurse wrapped the bandages around the wound and arm, then she put a clip to hold the bandage together. "All done" The nurse said and stood up.
"Oh Jimin, how did you get a deep cut like that?" The nurse asked. Jimin looked up at the nurse. "Oh I-I fell and cut myself with glass w-when I was running outside of my house d-down the stairs" Jimin said, hoping that the nurse wound buy the excuse. The nurse nodded and sat down at her desk. Then the school bell rang and Jimin left the office to go to class.

Once jimin left the nurse's office the nurse stood up and left her office. She went to Jungkook's classroom and opened the door. "Excuse me Mr. Tim, can I have Jungkook for a bit, to assist me with a student?" The nurse asked. The teacher nodded and excused Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed his backpack and left the classroom and walked to the nurse's office. Once both Jungkook and the nurse were in the office, the nurse sat down at her desk, while Jungkook sat down on a stool.

"The boy you brought in earlier, what's his name?"
"Jimin, why do you ask?"
"Well his whole 'was running down the stairs and fell' excuse won't work on me. And you know what my past job was right?"
"Right?"
"Well I believe that Jimin is hiding something" The nurse said.

Jungkook gave a confused expression, the nurse notice and sighed. "Just keep an eye on his appearance every day and you'll see" the nurse said and Jungkook nodded."Alright that's all. Now go. Shoo. Bye bye" The nurse said and Jungkook walked out of the office, walking back to class.

-in Jimin's class-

Jimin was sitting down at his desk bored to death because Yoongi wasn't there, and he hasn't been for about three to four days."Hopefully he comes tomorrow" Jimin whisper to himself. Then the teacher spoke up.
"Okay class, please look up front, we have news" The teacher spoke.
"We have new students for this class, and you might know them already"
"Who is it?!" The students yelled out. "Please come in" The teacher said.

The students that walked into the class was....

Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook.