Ch.3

When Jimin arrived at school the next day he saw Yoongi asleep at his desk. Jimin sat down at his seat which was next to Yoongi. Jimin decided to draw on a piece of paper... Until the girl he met yesterday, Lisa came up to Yoongi's desk and took his phone, Lisa then put the gum that she had on her mouth on Yoongi's shirt. She smiled evily and walked back to her seat taking Yoongi's phone with her.

Jimin could see Lisa looking  through Yoongi's phone, then Jimin shook Yoongi awake.
"Yoongi" Jimin whispered. But Yoongi didn't wake up. Jimin tried again and again until Yoongi finally woke up.
"What do you want Jimin?" Yoongi asked in a sleepy voice.
"T-That girl, Lisa she took your phone and-"
"She what?!" Yoongi yelled while scanning the room for the girl until he spotted her. Yoongi stood up and walked over to Lisa.
"Give me back my phone" Yoongi said with a stern but angered voice. "What phone?" Lisa said, playing dumb and it got Yoongi more pissed. Yoongi then pulled Lisa's hair (sorry real life lisa) and pushed her against the wall with force."Hand over my phone" Yoongi said again but Lisa decided to play dumb again and then Yoongi got beyond pissed and started hitting lisa. But Lisa didn't let go of Yoongi's phone.

"Aw is that all you go-" Before Lisa could finish Yoongi pushed her in the stomach with force. Lisa curled up in pain and dropped Yoongi's phone.

Yoongi was going to pick up his cracked screen phone until another girl grabbed his phone first and threw it onto the ground with force, the phone broke but it was reparable, so the girl then started stomping on the broken phone with her shoe heel until the phone was unrepairable. Yoongi eyes widen at the sight of the girl stomping on his phone, tears rolled down Yoongi's face while seeing his phone being stepped on endlessly. Yoongi then ran out of the classroom and didn't return. Jimin saw everything unravel from the safety of his seat, when the girls left the classroom with lisa Jimin got out of his seat and picked up all the broken phone pieces. Jimin then walked out of the classroom with the broken phone pieces in his hands and went to go find Yoongi's friends.

Once Jimin found out where Yoongi's friends were at (after asking other students) he slowly entered the classroom that looked like a hangout, shelves full of comics and other fun stuff. Jimin slowly walked up to Namjoon. "E-Excuse me" Jimin said and Namjoon looked at Jimin. "Ah, your Yoongi's friend. Jimin right, how can I help you?" Namjoon asked while turning off his phone and putting it away. Jimin put his handout In front of Namjoon to show the broken phone pieces. "T-This is Yoongi's phone... Or w-was his phone until Lisa and one of her friends broke it" Jimin said while looking at the broken phone pieces. Namjoon looked down at Jimin's hand and you couldn't tell if it was a phone or not by how broken it was.
"Can you tell me what happened from the very start?" Namjoon asked kindly. Jimin nodded and told Namjoon everything.

After the explanation

Namjoon sighed and stood up.
"Thank you for telling me this" Namjoon said and left the classroom to find Yoongi while Jimin walked back to class.

Namjoon checked the boys bathroom and finally found dead Yoongi (after asking other students and checking almost all the bathrooms in the huge museum like school). 
Yoongi was crying on top of a counter in the corner of the restroom with his knees close to his chest. Namjoon walked towards Yoongi and sat down next to him. "Are you alright?" Namjoon softly asked, Yoongi shook his head. "Do you want to tell me why your crying?  Is it about your phone?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi nodded. "Can you tell me?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi slowly raised his head and used his shirt to wipe away his tears. "T-The phone that l-lisa and her phone b-broke, w-was given to me... B-before my r-real p-parents d-died... T-That p-phone had a-all of the photos of me a-and my p-parents but mostly t-them. A-And now... I-Its... I-Its all g-gone" Yoongi sad and started sobbing, Namjoon then hugged Yoongi.
"Hey Yoongi?"
"Y-Yeah?" Yoongi asked while wiping his tears.
"Take off your shirt"
"W-What? W-Why?!"
"It has gum on it" Namjoon said and Yoongi sighed in both frustration by what happened to him today. Namjoon took off his shirt (since he has another shirt under) and gave it to Yoongi.

Yoongi went into one of the restroom stalls to change and when he came out of the stall Namjoon's shirt was 'a bit' oversized on Yoongi. Namjoon laughed and walked out of the bathroom with Yoongi.

Jimin was in class worrying if Yoongi was alright because he looked very upset and furious by what Lisa and her friend did to him earlier.

After school

Jimin got home early but boy was that a huge regrettable  choice  that will haunt him for the rest of his life.