Ch.6

Namjoon left the cafeteria and was heading towards the class (hang out)  Once Namjoon opened the door he was greeted by Taehyung and Hoseok with a 'hey' and 'wuts up' but Jungkook wasn't there.
"Hey Tae do you know where kook is at?"
"Hmmm..... He said that he was gonna go to the cafeteria"
"Is he there now?"
"I think so?" Taehyung said, but when he looked up Namjoon was gone.

Namjoon was running down the hallways of the school until he reached the cafeteria. Once Namjoon opened the Cafeteria door, he saw Jungkook holding Jimin by his shirt collar. "Jungkook what the fuck are you doing?!!" Namjoon yelled and Jungkook stopped what he was doing. Namjoon walked over towards Jimin and helped him up. Namjoon looked at Jungkook. "Go hurt someone else, I think Jimin has had enough of you" Namjoon said and sat Jimin down. "Alright" Jungkook said and pushed Namjoon. Namjoon turned to Jungkook and pushed him back, and then Jungkook hit Namjoon. Namjoon hit back, and this lasted for a few minutes until Yoongi walked in.

"Hey Jimin aren't we suppose to be in- WHAT THAT FUCK?!" Yoongi yelled out and all the students in the cafeteria looked at Yoongi, so did Namjoon. Jungkook then punched Namjoon and he fell to the ground. Yoongi then ran over to Namjoon and sat here next to Jimin. "What is wrong with you Jungkook?!" Yoongi yelled in disbelief that Jungkook hurt his friend.
"You wanna know what's wrong!" Jungkook yelled. Yoongi nodded, trying not to show fear and not breaking contact with Jungkook's eyes. "What's wrong is you! Ever since you came Namjoon had been with you more! We rarely even see him!" Jungkook yelled while trying to hit Yoongi, but he doged.
"He wou-"
"That's enough kook!" Hoseok yelled. Yoongi kept his eyes on Jungkook, waiting for a 'sneak attack', once Yoongi though Jungkook was districted by Hoseok he went over to Namjoon and Jimin, but Yoongi put his guard down to soon, and got hit in the waist by a stool Jungkook got from a near by table. Yoongi fell to the ground yelling or more like screaming in pain trying to breathe again. Jungkook turned Yoongi over so that he was laying in his back and sat on top or hovered over Yoongi's stomach and started punching Yoongi.

Once Jungkook was done hitting Yoongi, he stood up and started walking away until Yoongi slowly stood up in pain. "J-Jungkook!" Yoongi tries to yell out, Jungkook turned around to see Yoongi limped towards him and then Yoongi kicked Jungkook in between the legs and when Jungkook fell to the ground, Yoongi lifted his right leg high above Jungkook and brought his leg down with force,making  Yoongi and Jungkook fall to the ground unconscious. *like the video above... Sorta
Jungkook is karma or the guy with the red hair.
Yoongi is nagisa or the guy with the blue hair but they both lose instead*