Ch.5

Jimin went to school early, as Jimin was walking through the school Gates someone pulled Jimin to the right." What is wrong with you?" Jimin asked as he tried not to fall. Jimin looked up when he didn't get a response, and he saw Jungkook. "Hello to you too" Jungkook said. Jimin looked around but Jungkook was alone." Looking for Yoongi to help you out?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shook his head. "Why don't you defend yourself?" Jungkook asked as he pushed Jimin onto the ground. Once Jimin was on the floor Jungkook started kicking him. Jimin then curled up in a ball like shape so he wouldn't get badly injured. As kids came in from the school Gates they started to crowd around Jungkook and Jimin.

That's when a very tired and not a morning person name Yoongi walk through the gates. Yoongi noticed the crowd of students, so Yoongi pushed through the students and saw Jungkook beating Jimin. Yoongi was now pissed by how his day was going  so far.

Yoongi walked up to Jungkook and punched him. Jungkook stopped kicking Jimin and looked at Yoongi. Jungkook then punched Yoongi back and soon they started hitting each other.

A girl then ran to BTS's hang out (a classroom)  and yelled out "Yoongi and Jungkook are fighting!" Namjoon ran out of the classroom with Hoseok and Taehyung behind him and ran to the front of the school and saw a big crowd of students. Namjoon, Hoseok,and Taehyung saw Yoongi and Jungkook throwing punches, and kicks at each other. Namjoon pushed through the crowd of students until he was at the center where everyone can see him. "Yoongi! Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled and got both of the boys attention which caused them to stop fighting. Namjoon turned around and gave a hard stare to the crowd of students, the students then walked away, Namjoon turned back around at the two boys. Namjoon saw Yoongi helping a boy up. "I'm sorry Jim but up have to go now... But I'll join you for lunch" Yoongi whispered to Jimin and he nodded and slowly walked away. Yoongi turned back to Namjoon. "How did it start?" Namjoon asked. "Yoongi started hitting me out of no where, and I don't know why" Jungkook said before Yoongi could explain. Yoongi was offended by the lie Jungkook said. Since today wasn't Yoongi's day, Yoongi decided to tell the truth before Jungkook could say anymore. "Lies! You started beating Jimin!" Yoongi yelled in defense. Jungkook scoffed. "No you saw wrong! Your so short that you couldn't see right!" Jungkook said while raising his voice. Yoongi was now beyond pissed and offended so he decided to walk away... Before he kills anyone to release his anger and stress. "Yoongi wait!" Namjoon yelled. "FUCK OFF!!!!" Yoongi yelled not turning back to see their reactions. Namjoon sighed while Jungkook stood there as Yoongi was walking away.

-at lunch-

Jimin was eating at the table with Jin and then Yoongi came up to them. "Hey Jimin?" Yoongi asked. Jimin looked up and saw Yoongi.
"Yeah?"
"Can I sit with you and your friend?" Yoongi asked. Jimin was about to respond when-
"Sure! You can sit with us anytime!" Jin said happily. Yoongi and Jimin smiled. Yoongi then sat down next to Jimin, facing Jin. "Why dont you have any food?" Jin asked. "I'm not hungry" Yoongi simply said. Jin sighed. "Kids these days dont eat no more" Jin said and at his lunch while trying to persuade both Jimin and Yoongi to eat, but Yoongi and Jimin would refuse until Jimin eventually gave up and ate some of Jin's lunch.

That's when Namjoon saw Yoongi with Jimin and another boy and walked towards them. "Hey kitten!~" Namjoon said happily. "I'm not your kitten, and I wasn't before, so leave me alone" Yoongi said with a stern voice while not glancing at Namjoon.
"Aw, come in kitt-"
"Stop it! And leave me alone!"
"Fine I'll stop calling you kitten, but at least come to the class with me"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because I'm not in the group anymore so leave"
"But-"
"Go or I'll stop talking to you, and the others!" Yoongi yelled, Namjoon didn't move a muscle, and since Yoongi did want to murder everyone in the school he decided to go to the roof top to cool down. "What's wrong with yoongi?" Namjoon asked.
"He must be mad by what happened this morning" Jimin said.
"What happened?"
"I was walking through the school gates when Jungkook pulled me and pushed me to the ground and started to kick me and stuff. Then Jungkook stopped hitting me and then I saw Yoongi fighting him, then you came and Yoongi told me too leave, and that he would meet me at lunch" Jimin said. Namjoon sat down and put his head on the table. "It's my fault, I should have listened to his side of the story" Namjoon said." You didn't know, it's okay" Jin said about Patting Namjoon's shoulder.

" I'm going to go find Yoongi" Namjoon said while standing up, until Jimin grab namjoon wrist.
"It's not a good idea, I've learned a lot about Yoongi the past few days, and when Yoongi is angry or pissed he has enough anger and energy to kill the whole football team and baseball team together so wait until tomorrow or later" Jimin said and Namjoon nodded. "Alright, but I'm going to ask Jungkook why he started hurting you" Namjoon said and Jimin let go of his wrists.