PROLOUGE

The hall was decorated with twinkling lights & silk drapes & roses-lilies, people were buzzing & looking at the stage where the couple of the evening exchanged rings. Today Anjali Raizada got engaged to her true love Aman Mathur, as both smiled at each other & all clapped as the couple took blessings from there family, then after they took blessing.

Anjali took the mike & as she spoke: "Thank you everyone for coming today. Today I got the true love of my life & i'm so happy. And on this occasion i want to make another announcement & double the celebrations..."

All looked curiously at her as Anjali subtly looked at Guptas' & Raizads' who nodded in consent as she continued: " I want to announce NK bhai's engagement with Khushi"

And all clapped while Khushi looked shocked & taken off-guard.

Khushi shocked turned to Anjali said: " Di aap kya kah rahe ho? How can I get...i mean..'' she was totally loss of words.

Anjali came to her said putting a hand on her shoulder: "Khushi hume pata hai you still love that Arnav Singh Raizada but he left you, till when u r gonna wait for him..you deserve happiness that's why we are asking you to get married again."

Payal adds supporting Anjali: "Haan Khushi, Di sahi hai & you would b happy with Nahneji..."

Buaji too said: "Haan Titliya we all want to see you happy & move on in life, bhool ja uss Arnav Singh Raizada ko!"

Khushi looked at disbelieve staring at everyone's face, how could they say like this..how could all forget what Arnav had done till today, now at this moment they all felt like strangers..like she had never known there true self & wiping tears with determination.

Khushi said: "I don't care what you all think or believe but I'm Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada & i'm going to be Mrs.Raizada till my last breath."

Guptas' & Raizadas' stared at her shocked as Lavanya coming forward said: "Chamkili you still love the man who left you at alter & never turned up? Chamkili forget ASR, he isn't worth it!"

Akash said: "Khushiji don't waste your life at such person who never valued you"

Anjali spoke in order to make Khushi understand: "Khushiji we understand you love Arnav lot but he doesn't deserve it, we want you happy & believe me you would do lot better without him. He isn't worth you. Chi! I'm disgusted that he is my brother after what he did to you he is dea--" but she never got completing the sentence.

Khushi angrily shouted: "ENOUGH!! How could you say like this Di! I don't care what you all think but I've faith in my love & if anyone said again something bad about my Arnav they would see the worst of me & I'm never marrying anyone else, I would NEVER E EVER give ANYONE ELSE MY ARNAV'S PLACE, GET THAT CLEAR!!!" as she stormed out leaving people stunned.

Raizadas' & Guptas' cursed Arnav Singh Raizada again for the umpteenth time as Payal said: "Kya hogaya hai Khushi ko, can't she see we want her happiness?!"

Buaji added: "Curse you Arnav Singh Raizada for destroying our Titliya's life & making us bad people to her."

Anjali said: "You did very wrong & I'm ashamed of you...You would never be happy Arnav Singh Raizada!"

*****************************

It was late night as a handsome man sitting in lawn chair leaning back staring at the bright starry sky looking at holding a silver anklet as he caressed it softly lost in thoughts with thousands emotions playing on his handsome face with the rush of memories.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a lovely caring voice :"Arre tum yaha itni raat ko kya kar rahe ho? Chalo sone.."

He smilingly turned to look at the way the voice came replied: "Kuch nahi & I'm going in a while, you go & sleep...BTW why you even up so late?"

The lady shook her head said: "Tum sone nahi gaye main kaise jau? BTW what are you doing..you OK beta?" noticing what he was holding making her worry about his dwelling thoughts.

He smiled assuringly replied: "I'm fine mamma, don't worry & I'm going to sleep now & aap bhi jake so jao. Good night & love you mamma."

The elderly kind women smiled sweetly said: "Love you too Ammy & go to sleep, come on make it fast."

He frowned cutely whined: "Mom I'm not a kid!"

She said in typical-mamma-tone: "Armaan! You are gonna be kid to me forever & now move." as he made a cute pout face as she laughed & went to her inside.

As she left he turned shaking his head in amusement & than the silver anklet caught his attention making the humor leave as another set of intense emotions came to him & he caressed it holding in one had & picked up a small ornamented wooden box from the table beside the chair with other hand, kept the anklet in it caressing it for the last time & closed box along with all the memories, emotions it brought with it.

He whispered softly as if to remind himself: "They all have moved on without you, you are there anywhere in their life & either they have in my life now...."

Locking away the memories in the box he got up taking it with him as he walked inside the huge mansion which is now his home.