CHAPTER 10: Mujh mein tu, tu hi tu basa...

AR DESIGNS, HEAD OFFICE, DELHI, FRIDAY, 09:30 AM

Today was a very normal working day at AR Designs with the employees entering, taking their places & greeting around others before starting their task of the day. Nothing out of usual, nor anyone was expecting anything to happen. Aman walked in office in his usual time, greeting the employees he passed walking to his cabin. He entered his cabin & kept his bag & started his P.A. duties by setting up the days' schedule ordering a coffee for him.

The black classy Mercedes Benz entered the main gates of AR Designs with the main gate watchman saluting as the car passed knowing whose it is & as the car halted in front of the building like every normal day with Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada getting down with her natural elegance & grace, but something was different today instead of closing the door as the driver taking it to parking lot while she walks inside. The gate watchman & building watchman looking curiously that today after getting out she held the door open as a huge golden retriever dog jumped out happily wiggling his tail after which stepped down the man they nearly thought of never seeing again & almost fainted with their jaws touching the ground as they watched Khushi ma'am close the door & walking towards the building with holding the man's arm who held the harness of the dog in one hand while other hand was white cane tapping lightly.

Khushi walked to the office building main door with Arnav & Saitan looking curiously at the funny expression of the watchman waiting for him to open the door but he seemed quite stunned, so she called him out loudly snapping him out after which he hastily opened the door murmuring a apology which she politely shrugged saying it's fine but the watchman kept glancing at ASR as if waiting for him to blast but nothing even like that came as he calmly followed inside with her.

Arnav had nostalgic feeling entering AR Designs after so many yrs; Khushi has told him that AR is still same as he had left 03 years back. The feeling of coming back here brought so many memories because no matter what AR is his baby, the company which he build up with loads of struggles & hard work, so has many memories flashed in his mind as he imagined the place walking in again in the same building & also wondering how all has changed.

The receptionist was sitting on her place doing her make-up touch-up; few models were gossiping & other employees casually chatting while working. Suddenly the receptionist put her compact down feeling someone walking so smilingly turned the way to greet only to freeze in shock, soon the models standing nearby noticed her funny expression & looked the she is staring only for their jaws to hit the floor. The funny expression seems to get others attention as all looked to see only to be frozen s they saw Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada in simple pink-brown designer sari walking in with her charming smile which none has seen in yrs & her sindoor-mangalsutra stood out proudly with a glow on her face that seems to brighten up so much could make sun fade with her on hand wrapped on arm of the ASR, the man all thought of never seeing again but like always ASR appears when all least expect.