Chapter 13: A Pinch of Past...

The whole Raizada family minus Dhruv who was out with his son Dev for Sunday outing sat on living room tensed about what was happening between Gupta family and Arnav-Khushi, yesterday after interview was telecast-ed Payal had called Garima and told about Arnav's arrival, the phone was slammed without a word from other side which had caused them been nervous. So they were all surprised with Guptas' visit today and the furious Garima blasted on everyone for not been informed of Arnav's return and how could they let Khushi stay with that man. After giving them earful she asked where Khushi was and knowing that Khushi was in garden with Arnav, her temper reached a few notches up if possible and she furiously marched to garden with Buaji and Sashi following...they were sure there must be a war going in garden but no one dared to go there in fear of worst, also they were sure Garima would definitely be taking Khushi with her today.

So when they watched Buaji entering with supporting Sashi followed by a very pale Garima who was totally contrast to the livid red furious Garima who had arrived at their doorstep. A worried Payal made her way to her mother concernedly asked: "Amma kya huwa? Aapka rang kyun ura hua hai? Buaji kya hua?"(Amma what happen? Why are you looking so pale? Buaji what happened?)

Buaji: "Hai re Nandkishore! Rang to chehre se uar hi jayega na Payaliyaa, ab kya batau tumhe...Sanka Devi na bilkul sank gai hai, uss Arnav ke liye humse rishta tor diya aur upar se yeh bhi kaha ki Arnav nahi balki aaj tak hum uska istamal karte aaye hai! Aur uss Arnav ne toh hume dhamki bhi di!" (She would look pale Payaliyaa, what can I say to you...Sanka Devi has gone mad, for that Arnav she broke all relation with us and top of that said it's not Arnav using her, it's us who used and exploited her! And that Arnav threatened us!)

All were shocked hearing it and Payal questioned: "And didn't Khushi say anything to Arnavji??"

Buaji lamented: "No, Sanka Devi is so blind in love that she just can't see that man's any fault...That man is totally misguiding her, Nandkishore!"

Payal: "What is he doing?! He can't simply just misbehave with you or Khushi not say anything to him and seeing silently you were insulted by him...I'll talk to Khushi, how can she let it happen?"

A voice sarcastically said: "Oh ho! So you all are the organizers of this little Drama-queen performance, I was wondering how can you all simply digest the interview without any drama. I told you Khushi that it can't be possible!" making all heads turn towards the source.

That was when Khushi with holding Arnav by his right arm guiding him who had his white stick in left hand lightly tapping it walking in following her lead entered through the backdoor and Khushi stopped them entering the living room.