CHAPTER 7: Back to December...

RAICHAND MANSION, MUMBAI, 12:30 PM

Raichand Mansion is buzzing with laughter & endless activities that never seems to seize. So right now in the huge backyard lawn little Peehu is playing with her mom & her new found favorite Mrs. A, Khushi along with Yash-Ayaan watching them sitting on lawn chairs, laughing at their crazy antics.

Ayaan said: "Dad sees like we've got another crazy addition in our crazy family."

Looking at a now chasing little Peehu Khushi with elder-brother affection & Yash replies in a an amused tone: "Lagta toh yehi hai"

Ayaan couldn't contain his curiosity & doubts as he turns his head to look at his dad's laughing face asked:"Dad do you really think it's a good idea to let Armaan go Delhi by himself? I mean can't we delay it a few days so that we could accompanied him. Vase bhi I don't understand why does he even needs to go back to that hideous place? Khushi has already become a part of this family, she could stay back & it's not like Armaan would ever want to part of that God forsaken Raizada family again we all know this!"

His blood boiled even thinking of that family & what they did, the hideous skeleton of their past deeds which is unknown to world but has turned many life upside down.
Yash looked at his elder son who is generally calm & quite now fuming in anger with understanding said:"Ayaan trust me even I don't want Armaan to face those people ever but it's important & you know that. He needs a closure, though he never says but I know he wants his answers from them & maybe he gets them which may help him to come of the past. About Khushi, true she would stay here & maybe end all contacts with them but she would never know the reasons & we now she too needs to know them. She is related to the past as much as Armaan & she has a right to know "

Ayaan signed knowing his dad was right & turned his eyes back to laughing Khushi playing with Misha, Pihu & Saitan as Khushi looked their way gave a bright smile before turning back playing again while Ayaan felt worried and guilty that the hideous truth would steal that beautiful smile of her & felt his father's hand on his shoulder who said in assuring voice: "Sab theek hoga, trust me" as Ayaan smiled at him nodding his head.