Chapter 17: Jab we met...

RAIZADA MANSION, 02:00 PM

Dhruv parked his car at porch of Shantivaan and got down; going to other side he opened the door for Kumud who was still inside and seeing him holding the door open again tried to convince: "Dhruv, it's not necessary I could have easily stayed in hotel..."

Dhruv replied: "Kumud still stubborn as ever, arey yaar my family won't eat and now come on step out please."

Kumud stepping out of the car said: "It's useless to argue with you" shaking her at his stubbornness.

Dhruv gave her a friendly smile closing the door and as he opened the car-decky to take her luggage out and then gestured her to follow him as he climbed the steps with her suitcase in hand.

Standing in front of the main door Kumud felt more nervous about meeting his family or staying at his place but now nothing can be done and she tried to compose herself... well at outward at least. Dhruv rang the doorbell and immediately the door was opened and a mini tornado jumped at Dhruv hugging him which force that made him stumble a little, then hugged the kid back.

Dhruv smilingly picked his son up dropping the bags and kissed his cheek as he asked with smile: "When did you come home from school buddy?"

Dev smiling cutely replied: "An hour age Dad... and how your day was?"

Dhruv: "Good, you finished your lunch?"