Chapter 6

Beacon academy, RWBY POV

Ruby/Yang/Weiss:" WHAT?!"

Blake:" It's true. Me and Sun were gonna investigate at the dock when a bullhead arrived and the white fangs were there but Roman Torchwick is working with them. I was going to attack him when we saw that group of armored humans come out of nowhere and kill the white fangs and put him unconscious."

Yang:" Wait. They kill all of the white fangs."

She nodded.

Blake:" Yes and also, not only them but an alien too."

Ruby:" Alien! So cool! I can't wait to meet him."

Weiss:" Ruby, we don't know if they're real."

Yang:" What she said is true, aliens are real and they're with them."

Blake:" And get this, those guys have jetpacks."

They were shocked that they have jetpacks that no Atlas can make.

Weiss:" Jetpacks? Do they like the movie?"

Blake:" Yes, except they're real."

Then Ruby has sparkly eyes of excitement.

Ruby:" I love jetpacks! I want one!"

Weiss:" Are they Atlas?"

Blake:" No. They're not. They also said that Jaune is alive and he's safe with them."

They are shocked and surprised that Jaune is alive and he's with those unknown groups. Then, Ruby said to them,

Ruby:" Alright! Let's find them and get some answers."

Weiss:" But how? We don't know where they are."

Yang:" Maybe we should-"

She was interrupted when someone was knocking on the door. She opened it to see TEAM (J)NPR standing there.

Yang:" Hey guys, what are you doing here."

Nora:" We heard what you and your friends said about Jaune being alive so me and my friends wanted to find him too."

Pyrrha:" Yes. I want to see him alive. I missed him, we all missed him."

Ren:" So that's why, we'll call our friends to find them."

They smiled to see his friends are determined to find them so they can see Jaune again. Then, out of nowhere, Sun is waiting outside and gives them flinched

Blake:" SUN! What are you doing here!"

Sun:" Hey, you're not the only one to find him. Me and Neptune have been friends with Jaune since our childhood. We promised ourselves to be huntsmen someday and look at each other, right Neptune?"

They look outside to see him standing there at the side of the wall.

Weiss:" How did you get up there?"

Neptune:" Well, I'm a cool guy so I know how to get here."

Then he started to feel a bit scared.

Neptune:" Okay, seriously, can I come in, please."

The Holy Arc POV

Captain Keyes was sitting there to see any ships that came here while drinking his cup. Albert came to see him.

Keyes:" Ah, You're here. How's your son doing down there?"

Albert:" He's fine. Just getting out the information from a criminal named Roman Torchwick."