Chapter 28 Deal with me

So it's officially a week later and all 3 of us are moved in and settled into our new home for the next few months,  or the time being , depending on how everything goes.

And just my luck , I got the room in the middle of theirs . Great .

I didn't want to be the middle man , but I guess now I have no choice than to be just that .

I won't lie , it can get pretty awkward around here sometimes .

Like last night for instance , It was about 10 and I was peacefully reading a book on my bed , when my door opened . It was James .

He walked in and decided it was the perfect time to cuddle . I mean really?  I'm kind of busy,  you know ?

But I let him stay nonetheless . I mean I am staying under his roof so I can't exactly chase him away .

So  we cuddled for a bit,  and that's when my door creaked open , again . This time it was Nick .

So you could imagine how fast my heart was racing when I saw Nick at my door while I cuddled with James . It was weird . No scratch that , awkward with a capital AWKWARD .

They just shared a look,like communicating telepathically or something and then James turned to me and said goodnight .

He then left without another word ,and Nick slid in next to me .  it was his turn to cuddle. 

I've never experienced a more awakard moment than that one . But , I survived .

Today's Wednesday so it means I have the privilege to have the whole house to myself.  For the morning part of it atleast .

This is usually the part where I skip all of my daily chores and go directly to the couch and watch Netflix till my heart's content .

But today I feel like going out . Ive been so cooped up in this house for the past week - under the watchful eyes of my daddy bears - that I had no chance to leave and do anything else. 

So , today is the day . The day I'm going to leave this house . Without telling them of course. 

If I told them they would freak!

They'd give me this big speech about my safety and my well being and who knows what other nonsense they come up with.  And they'll try to guilt me into staying home.  But I'm not going to . I'm not making that mistake .

This is my one opportunity!possibly my only ! I have to take it .

So I dressed in a cute summer dress,  grabbed my handbag and walked off to my car .

After a painful ride to the Mall I finally made it there in one piece .

My first stop - of course - was the first baby store I saw on my way , Baby Booms .

It was filled with the cutest things ! Outfits, cribs, little shoes , toys , bags , you name it ! I felt as if I could buy the whole store !

But I had to restrain myself from doing so , my budget wouldn't allow it .

But nevertheless I had the most eventful time at the mall . I bought so much ! And ate even more . But that's beside the point .

But what I saw next was what made the hairs at the back of my neck rise and my blood run cold .

At my car stood two men . Arms folded across their broad chests and a scowl on each of their faces.  They were clearly mad . MY two men , were clearly mad .

I slowly approaced them as Nick was the first one to move .

I could already tell by the look on his face ,what he was thinking , and I'll spare you the fowl words .

"What were you thinking !? " he shouted in my face. 

He made my feel like I was a 6 year old being reprimanded by my dad for coloring on the walls or something. 

"I just went out to do some shopping . Nothing serious . Chill . Sheesh . "

So I just shrugged him off and opened my car , placing my bags in the back .

"Are you serious !? Madison you could've gotten hurt !"

"First of all , stop yelling at me . Second of all , you're not my dad so stop telling me what to do . And third of all , I didn't.  So chill . "

I then calmly walked over to the drivers side of my car and opened the door , climbing in . I closed my door and rolled down my window seeing a livid Nick and a surprised James . So I did what I had to do .

I pulled my Gucci sunglasses down and said "you look tense . Why don't you go cool down and we'll talk about this later . "

I didn't even give him a chance to retaliate as I drove off .

That was probably so stupid but hey ! It felt damn good .

***
Okay , now I regret it. It's been a few hours and the consequence of my actions has now finally sunk in .

What have I done !?

I'm so afraid to get out of this car right now because I have absolutely no idea what's waiting for me on the other side of that door.

Giving myself a peptalk I make my way to the door, turning the door know slowly and quietly. 

Maybe they're asleep?

Yeah at 4 in the afternoon?  Keep dreaming princess . My mind taunted me .

And no surprise there they were . Both sitting on the couch like a father waiting up for his daughter who's late to curfew .

I had no idea what to do next . So I did the only thing I could do . I walked over to them .

It's when Nick noticed me , that he stood up and left the room,  slamming his bedroom door behind him .

I took a seat next to James , giving him a look that said ' I messed up , I'm sorry ' .

I watched as his emotionless face turned up into a smirk.  And then a smile . And then he gave a chuckle,  until it changed into a full on laugh .

He was now full on laughing ! And I had absolutely no idea why. Was it something I did ? Do I have something on my face ?

"You are priceless Maddie ! Seriously! That stunt you pulled today had me cracking up the whole time . Do you know how hard it is to try and keep a straight face while Nick is practically a ticking time bomb!? You should've seen his face when you drove off ! "

"So ... You're not mad ? "

"Mad ? No way . I mean sure at first I was when I heard you left and without telling us , but after that show , how can I be ? "

"Good. Cause I won't survive if I had both of you mad at me . " I replied with a smile .

He then pulled me closer to him as my heart began beating out of my chest . It happend so fast , my brain couldn't comprehend what was happening .

One moment he was lauging so hard , tears spilled from his eyes . And the next, we were full on making out on the couch .

When he finally pulled back we were both panting like crazy , trying to catch our breath .

I straightened my dress down as he buttoned his shirt .

We then exchanged a glance and a smile as I was the first one to run up the stairs, followed closely by James.

Sorry Nick , but you chose to walk off. Now you gotta deal with the consequences.  Hope you have a nice night .

I mentally said to Nick - as if he could hear me - as we passed his door towards mine .

Okay I have to admit this is not my best work 🙈 I'm not so proud of this one . But it's here its out . I had to get this chapter out. I had to fill the gaps some how to get to the ending I want . So I'm sorry if this was painful to read . I'll try to make it better when I edit it again so please bare with me 🙆 I appreciate each and everyone of you who read my story and I promise if you stick around , the ending will blow your mind ! Love you all ❤❤ remember to leave your thoughts down below ❤❤❤