The Bet

Lucy pushes him away. Natsu is a little sad at first but he gets an idea.

Natsu~
"Hey luce"

Lucy~
"What?"

Natsu~
"Let's make a bet."

Lucy~
"What kind of bet?"

Natsu~
"You have too date me for two weeks and if you don't fall in love with me I will leave you alone."

Lucy's thoughts~That's not a bad bet if I don't fall for him he will leave me alone but if I do then.... WAIT what am I talking about it will never fall for a bad boy like him.

Erza's thoughts~Natsu has never acted like this before the first move was him kissing them and they fall head over heels but this time he kissed her forehead and said he will protect her maybe......... he loves her.

Erza~
"Lucy you should do it"

Lucy~
"What why?"

Erza told the other girls what she was thinking so they all try to convince lucy to do the bet.

Levy~
"She is right"

Juvia~
"If you do it we will ask someone out too"

Everyone looked at juvia.

All the girls~
"WHAT???

Lucy~
"OK I'll do it"

Natsu's thoughts~Yessss I get to hold her talk to her... WAIT what am I saying this is just to make her fall for me not the other way around.

Natsu~
"You have too act like a bad girl and we have too act all lovey dovey"

Lucy~
"Why?"

Natsu~
"People will think it's a fake relationship"

Lucy~
"But it is"

Natsu~
"Are you trying to quit the bet"

Lucy~
"No"

Natsu~
"That's what I thought"

They glare at each other for a while then someone walks into the lunchroom

Who entered the lunchroom find out next time on....Good Girl Gone Bad!!!