The sleepover

Lucy saw a blue blob flying her way. It kept getting closer,and closer,and closer. It zoomed past lucy and ran right into Natsu's.

???~
"NATSU!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!"

Natsu was now on the floor thanks to the blue blob.

Natsu~
"O hey there buddy!! I've missed you too!"

???~
"Hmp doesn't seem like it"

Lucy was so confused(Like who wouldn't be)

Lucy's thought's~Why is there a blue blob talking? How did it fly? How does natsu not find this weird? Did he say buddy?

Lucy kept asking herself random questions till natsu said something.

Natsu~
"Hey luce I want you to meet someone"

Lucy~
"Oh uh okay........"

Lucy's thought's~Who is this person he wants me to meet so badly?

Natsu~
"Lucy this is happy, happy this is lucy"

Lucy~
"Huh..........." Lucy was absolutely dumbfounded.

Happy~
"Hi lushie!!"

Lucy~
"HOW IS THE FREAKING CAT TAKING!!!"

Happy~
"I'M NOT A CAT!! I'm an exceed."

Lucy~
"HUH!!!!!!"

Natsu~
"Can't we talk about this later?"

Lucy~
"Oh uh..... sure I guess why not"

Natsu~
"Okay I'll go get the couch ready"

Lucy~
"EXCUSE ME!!!! YOU EXCEPT ME TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!!!!!!"

Natsu~
"Uh no I'm getting it ready for me so you can sleep in my bed...."

Lucy~
"Oh uh hahaha sorry bout that...."

Natsu~
"It's fine. My bedroom is right down this hall so follow me."

Lucy followed natsu to his room and surprisingly his room was clean, like really clean!

Natsu~
"Okay here" Natsu said while handing lucy some clothes she could sleep in.

Natsu~
"When you are done changing set your clothes outside the door so I can wash them."

Lucy's thought's~ he evens washes clothes?

Lucy~
"Okay. Thank you."

Natsu nodded before walking out of the bedroom and closing the door behind him. Lucy ran and locked the Dorr just in case. Lucy finished getting changed and left her clothes outside the door like natsu told her to.

Lucy~
"Ahhhh I'm so tired!!" Lucy said while yawning.

Lucy climbed into the bed and slowly feel asleep. When lucy was asleep all she could think of was natsu.

Natsu's pov (yes I do that sometimes so don't be surprised)

When I woke up I kept my eyes closed cause I didn't want to get up(lazy ass) and also it was so warm and cozy I didn't want to move.

Lucy's pov (yeah I know I move fast)

IT was morning time I could tell by the sun creeping through the curtains but I didn't care I was cozy right were I was. The bed was so cozy and the stuffed animal was so warm........WAIT............I thought natsu didn't have stuffed animals

No one pov (I did it again😂)

Lucy lowly opened her eyes out of worry. When lucy finally opened her eyes what she  saw was not a stuffed but it was.......................

To be continued...............
Lol sorry I had to anyways sorry if this chapter is bad it is currently 4:25 in the morning and I have not gone to sleep soooo if there are any mistakes please let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to write the next one!!!!!!!!!!