Forgiveness?

Lucy continues to slowly look down till she sees not what but who was in the bed with her.

Lucy~
"AHHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL NATSU! "

Natsu opens his eyes slightly but closes them just as fast.

Natsu~
"Be quite it's to early for this... " He mumbles as he unconsciously pulls her closer to snuggle up

Lucy becomes flustered and frustrated by natsus actions so of course she freaks out

Lucy~
"UGH YOU IDIOT!! " She says as she kicks him out the bed

While she trys to calm down she notices the clock on the wall( I literally just came up with this😫)
And she sees the time and let's just say she wasn't able to calm down.

Lucy~
" YOU IDIOT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE NOW"

Lucy yells at him as she jumps off the bed and runs to find her clothes, and of course she steps on natsu as she runs. As she is getting ready to go to school she sees natsu on the couch watching TV.

Lucy~
" GET READY FOR SCHOOL YOU DIMWIT "

Natsu~
" I ammmmm....... "

Lucy walks over to natsu and notices that he is and he actually looks very clean

Lucy~
" How were you able to get ready so fast?!?! "

Nasty tilts his head back to look Lucy right in the eyes.

Natsu~
" I'm not a girl" He says while smirking

Lucy pouts and continues to get ready.

Lil time skip to where they are at the school gates or something

While walking to school Lucy sees levy hanging out with the girls. Natsu notices the sad look on her face and decides to try and help her out.

Natsu~
"Go talk to her" He says as he shoves her forward

Lucy~
"W-what!? I-i cant just walk up to her like that! "

Natsu sighs as he trys to figure out what to say to her.

Natsu~
" Well if you don't apologize now you'll probably never get another chance"

Lucy turns to look at natsu and sees that he was trying to help. Lucy thought about it for a couple of seconds till she got the courage to actually go over to levy.

Lucy~
"Thanks natsu..... " She whispers in his ear before she heads over to levy.

Lucy's thought's~
Ok you got this! Just like natsu said it's now or never!!

Lucy speed walks over to where levy and her friends were. Levy notices Lucy coming over and stiffens a bit.

Lucy~
"H-hi levy.... "

Levy~
"Hey.... "

They both sounded miserable until Lucy decided to women up.

Lucy~
"I'M SO SORRY!! " She says as she bows to levy to show how sorry she was.

Lucy~
" I'M SORRY I JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE ACT BUT I SHOULDN'T HAVE ACTED LIKE THAT! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! "

Levy stood there frozen in shock till she starts to laugh.

Levy~
" I should be the one apologizing. I should have never gotten that upset over something so stupid"

Lucy was so confused till she understood what she said.

Lucy~
"S-so does that mean we're good?? "

Levy~
"Yes we're good"

Lucy was so happy she litterly jumped on levy to show her gratitude. As natsu was watching from afar he couldn't help but smile at seeing how Lucy was so happy and cute but of course he didn't go unnoticed.

Erza~
"Say you spent the night with natsu didn't you? "

Lucy was very surprised and kinda caught of guard by that question.

Lucy~
"Y-yeah.. But only because I really didn't know where else to go"

Erza~
"Yeah I could tell" She says as she giggles at Lucy's actions

Lucy~
"HOW COULD YOU TELL?!?! "

Ok no one saw me accidentally publish it before right😳- anyway iM bAcK and well I just realized how cringy my story's areee like omg😂 but um thanks for the support and for sticking with me even when I never posted anything- I'll update as soon as I can so take care y'all!! 🥰🥰