Good Girl Gone Bad

Everyone in the lunchroom was 8npure shock but that wasn't stopping lucy and natsu. When they finally ended their kiss they turned away from each other blushing like crazy.

Sting~
"Tch whatever you can have her i can find someone better"

Lucy~
"Oh so your gonna go out with God now " Lucy smirked

Everyone~
"Oooooh burn!!!"

Sting~
"You better keep your pretty little mouth shut or else"

Natsu~
"Or else what"

Natsu walked up to sting to look him dead in the face.

Natsu~
"That's right your not going to even lay a finger on her understand"nastu said glaring daggers into him.

Sting started to shake in fear but played it off he just glared back at natsu for a second then walked out of the lunchroom.

Natsu~
"Hm that'll teach him"

Natsu turned to lucy but he couldn't find her. Then the bell rong so everyone was heading to class except natsu. Natsu wanted to find lucy.

Lucy~
"Levy what are you doing!?!?"

Levy~
"What am I doing its your first day here and you already kissed someone and not just anyone you kiss natsu the biggest play boy out there.

Lucy~
"So what. It's none of your business"

Levy~
"Lucy what happened to you it's only been a day and you've completely changed"

Lucy~
"Whatever I've got to get to class"

Levy~
"Don't come home tonight"

Lucy~
"What-"

Levy~
"I SAID DON'T COME HOME TONIGHT!!!"

Levy ran off crying lucy wanted to go after her but she new it would only make it worse so she went to cry in the bathroom.

Lucy's thoughts~What am I going to do now the only other person I know is natsu but if I go to his house who knows what's going to happen.......well it's not like I have any other choice.

To be continued..........................
I'm sorry for being inactive I've been really busy. I've also decide to use less photos in the story I hope that's all right if not please let me know. Thanks for the support.