⚡️5⚡️- First fabulous meeting with Peeves?

It had been a week since Esmeralda's odd meeting with Lockhart and she could proudly say that she had spotted a couple of people Lockhart could add to their fabulous group, but at the time, the only thing occupying Esmeralda's mind was her homework.

Being years ahead of her fellow students was no excuse for her teachers and even with her excellent debating of it, she had gotten the same homework as her fellow first years, but the problem with that was that it was far too easy.

One positive thing was probably the fact that despite her habit of transfiguring Creevey, Benji and a couple of Slytherins into ducks on a daily basis, she still managed to not get a single detention, in fact, Lockhart seemed to award Ravenclaw house points for each time she transfigured people. The other teachers were not as amazed as they used to be, but somehow could not bring themselves to giving her a detention for her excellent spell casting.

"Hermione?" Esmeralda asked.

She and Hermione found themselves in the library that day as they used to meet in the library after dinner to do their homework most days, but a lot of the time was used for talking about different areas of magic as they often finished their homework quickly.

Hermione stopped writing and lifted her head to see her. "Yes?"

"I was just hypothetically wondering what would happen if Gilderoy Lockhart and I started a fabulous group and I asked you to join?" Esmeralda asked.

Hermione Granger was fabulous if you just looked past her buckteeth, which at times could be a bit hard, but if you looked at her in the right angle, she was not that bad, and she had excellent persuasive abilities, which would make Lockhart's mission on getting Harry Potter to join their group a lot easier.

Hermione blushed slightly at the mention of Gilderoy Lockhart and said, "Well, hypothetically I would ask why you would want me to join."

"Hypothetically, it's because you would be an excellent member, both because of your fabulousness and your mind, being fabulous isn't all about appearance," Esmeralda said, balancing her quill between her upper lip and nose.

Hermione's eyes brightened. "Hypothetically, I would say yes."

"Hypothetically, the meetings are each Thursday at six o'clock and I'll show you where it is," Esmeralda said brightly before her quill lost balance on her lips and fell down, tracing her chin with its tip, leaving a black line on her pale, freckled face.

"Oopsy daises," said Esmeralda laughing slightly.

"Essie, what exactly do you do in your fabulous group?"

"Lockhart mentioned something yesterday about learning a couple of new spells and giving each other tips about fame and fabulousness, he's a bit self-absorbed, but the first suggestion sounded pretty good, I can teach you Ducklifors," Esmeralda said nonchalantly.

"Oh, well that sounds lovely," said Hermione. "Who else are members of your group?"

Esmeralda picked up her quill from the floor and said, "Our members are so far, Gilderoy Lockhart, Luna Lovegood, Cedric Diggory, I believe, Cho Chang, Denise Donaldson, Fred and George Weasley, Peeves, you and I. We're still trying to gather more members."

"That's a lot of different people," Hermione commented.

"Yeah, as I said, fabulousness isn't just looks; they're all members because of their different ways of thinking. However, Peeves just started attacking Lockhart because he denied him a membership; he gave in after five days of books flying after him. I think he said something about it being his own books and that it would ruin the illustrations of him," Esmeralda explained.