⚡️16⚡️- Truly fabulous

Esmeralda sneaked around a corner of the cold and dark halls of Hogwarts, walking on her tiptoes so no one would hear her, even if the chances of a person hearing her in that ginormous castle were a fat chance.

Behind her, was Benjamin drowsily and clumsily walking after her like a tired drunk bear? Earlier that evening, he had insisted on coming with her, but for the last half an hour, he had been complaining about having to be with her that late when he could have been in his precious bed.

"Psst!" said a hissing voice that seemed to belong to an ugly one-eyed statue of a witch.

Esmeralda leapt on her tiptoes towards the ugly statue with a drunk-looking Benjamin trailing behind her.

Behind the statue, two boys a couple of years older than them appeared with wide mischievous grins plastered on their freckled faces. Their ginger hair looked like fire in the dim light of a torch behind them making them look a lot like tall torches themselves.

"You got the stuff?" one of the twins asked, which one, she was not sure of; they were the same person in two bodies.

"Of course," Esmeralda said, fishing out a bag of orange powder from her pocket.

One of the twins took the bag of orange powder and grinned at his brother and said, "Imagine Filch's reaction when his cat is orange!"

Esmeralda waited for a while before the twins looked up and said in unison, "Oh, yeah, the entrance to Hogsmeade!"

The twin nearest the statue said quite softly, "Dissendium." to the one-eyed witch statue and a few seconds after he had said the word that Esmeralda did not think belonged to the English language, the hump on the witch opened and revealed a slide down to a tunnel full of darkness.

"And this will get me to Hogsmeade?" Esmeralda asked, stroking the edge of the tunnel that separated her from Hogwarts and Hogsmeade.

"Yep," said one of the twins.

"Just follow the tunnel and you will eventually end up in Hogsmeade, you can't get lost, it's literally walking straight forward." finished the other one.

The both of them smiled broadly almost like a smirk and said, "You came to the right guys." and with that, they left the two first years after wishing them good luck.

"Are you sure this is wise, Esmeralda?" Benjamin asked worriedly, watching Esmeralda climb up to the statue.

Esmeralda turned around with a certain twinkle in her eye and said, "A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."

"That must mean you're the most cherished person of all of us," Benjamin said with a foolish grin on his lips. The torchlight from one of the torches gave his hair a golden like glow, which reminded Esmeralda a lot of her favourite spell, Ducklifors. His eyes had a certain twinkle in them as well and a mirrored torch made his blue eyes light up, but most importantly, his frown was gone.

"Your frown," Esmeralda said in confusion in a silent, almost whispered sound.

"What about it?" Benjamin said, smiling, even more, lighting his eyes up even more and at that moment, he truly was fabulous.

"It's gone and so is your dull eyes, they're lit up like a fire now," Esmeralda muttered, blinking rapidly, not one hundred percent believing her own eyes. "You're fabulous."

Benjamin was now smirking and ran over to her with the fire in his eyes playing around. The much too happy friend of hers that not only was happier than ever but also for once, fabulous embraced Esmeralda.

"Congratulations, Benji." Esmeralda laughed into his neck. "You are officially fabulous and more than welcome to enter F.A.R.T."

After a long moment of hugging in the dark after curfew, Benjamin let go of Esmeralda, looking as happy as Larry does. His eyes were wet and happy-tear were rolling down his rosy cheeks slower than Snape's talking.