⚡️7⚡️- The jelly fighter that won over a human

"So, exactly how long do you have to shower in this gore?" Benjamin asked.

It was Saturday, Esmeralda had showered in dog drool, and frog breath mixed with water for two evenings and it was safe to say that she did not exactly smell like roses.

"A week," Esmeralda replied in disgust. So far, the smell only got worse by each day that went and she was not really looking forward to the next few days where she would probably smell even worse.

"And what good is this for?" Benjamin asked, his hand held in front of his nose.

"Pomfrey said it would cure some long ass name disease," Esmeralda said, rolling her eyes.

"What's it called?" Benjamin asked.

"Er ... Fabulousiusphantomiun, I think." Esmeralda said, frowning at the name.

The name was not just a combination of two words; fabulous and phantom, but it also sounded very ... made up.

"Never heard of it before," Benjamin said, unwrapping a bright green gummy bear looking a lot like those Haribo gummy bears you could purchase in the muggle world, except for the fact that it tried beating up Benjamin's hand in an attempt of surviving.

Esmeralda's eyes watched the scene playing before her; a gummy bear fighting against a boy standing at 5'2. The gummy bear's appearance had fooled Benjamin and the gummy bear was now slapping Benjamin hard on the face, leaving bright green marks from the gummy bear.

"Need help with that?" Esmeralda said, laughing as she picked up the gummy bear and popped it into her mouth, wiggling her eyebrows to annoy him.

"Stealing candy from me and helping me is pretty different, Esmeralda, you owe me a jelly fighter," Benjamin said, pulling out yet another gummy bear out of his pocket, this one was lemon yellow.

He unwrapped it and started a fight with this one too, ending with Esmeralda stealing it, again.

This went on for half an hour, Esmeralda had "stolen" thirty-eight gummy bears and Benjamin had lost thirty-eight and eaten two.

"You know you owe me thirty-eight jelly fighters, right?" Benjamin asked annoyed.

"Touché," Esmeralda said carelessly, writing down a couple of extra sentences for her charms homework.

Sighing, Esmeralda's mind went into random mode. Thoughts of her mother streamed into her mind. However, these memories soon floated away and memories of her father came into her mind instead.

Memories that had taken place four years ago, one memory kept getting back even if she tried to think of things that are more positive. The memory of the last time she saw him, her mother crying herself to sleep every night for several months and her sudden interest in teaching her magic before her time at Hogwarts had even started. Esmeralda found herself brought back to the presence in short time by the voice of her friend, Benjamin.

"World to Esmeralda, is there anyone home?" He waved his hand in front of her bright blue eyes, causing her to blink a couple of times.

"What?" Esmeralda asked.

"What were you thinking about?" Benjamin asked, almost looking concerned.

Esmeralda furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just family stuff, nothing special." Esmeralda lied, she had had family troubles ever since the day she last saw her father, her mother had turned so cold and was all out of the sudden so focused on making Esmeralda the best spell caster at the age of seven that she had forgotten her most important role, being a mother and not a teacher.