⚡️10⚡️- Bugs that would suit other names

"Esmeralda! Wake up!" A voice broke through her flood of dreams, that had just seconds earlier been about her being a unicorn, spreading happiness and unicorn poop all over the world.

Esmeralda grunted and rolled over to the other side of her bed, wrapping herself into her blanket as though it was her life.

"Come on, it's five o'clock already!" Benjamin said, pulling off the blanket.

"It's still night, Benji," Esmeralda complained, hiding her head under her blue pillow.

Benjamin rolled his eyes. "It doesn't mean you can't do anything useful as you're already awake."

Esmeralda frowned. "Don't you listen to yourself, Benjamin? It's still night, there's no need to do anything else at a time like this, or any time."

Benjamin walked over to her closet and pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "You only live once you know, Esmeralda, you have to live it to the fullest!" Benjamin threw the clothes at her.

Esmeralda groaned. "I'll come, but don't expect me to run, just give me five minutes."

"For what, sleeping or getting dressed?"

Esmeralda wrapped herself into her blanket again like a cocoon and said, "The first one."

Benjamin unwrapped Esmeralda from her blanket, which took a while as Esmeralda was fighting against him, and once again threw the clothes at her face. "No sleeping, get some clothes on," Benjamin said sternly.

"Fine, but I won't jog a million times around Hogwarts!" Esmeralda said, pointing her finger at him.

"Fine, one million minus one then." Benjamin teased as he hurried out of the room to avoid an incoming shoe that was aimed for his head.

Esmeralda sat up groggily in her bed and stretched her arms out in the air, yawning before she went over to the closet where she found her uniform and robes, which she pulled out and flung onto her bed.

She sat down and buttoned on her shirt, tied her tie, put on her pantyhose, her skirt and finally her shoes.

Entering the bathroom with her robe hanging by her arm as though it was hung on a clothesline, she washed her face with water to wake her up and brushed through her hair before putting on her robes.

Twenty minutes later of groggily walking through the castle, Esmeralda found herself in the courtyard of Hogwarts, looking expectantly at Benjamin.

"Are you expecting me to give you a performance or are you just half sleeping?" Benjamin asked a bit confused.

Esmeralda squinted her eyes, trying to be more awake. "A good mix of both."

Benjamin smirked. "I see you dropped the jogging."

Esmeralda squinted her eyes once more, yawning. "Yeah, one Esmeralda De Casseres can't jog at the crack of dawn, but I can accompany you on a broom and probably crash into that tree you wished for me to crash into earlier."

"Because you're too tired to not fall asleep on the broom?" Benjamin asked.

Esmeralda yawned and stretched her arms high into the air. "No, because I suck at riding brooms and it wouldn't go any better with Esmeralda De Zombie."

Benjamin smiled foolishly. "Now I really want to see Esmeralda De Zombie riding a broom."

Esmeralda chuckled at Benjamin's fond smile when she had summoned the broom and was attempting to sit on it, falling off the end an endless amount of times.

On her billionth try, she managed to sit on the broom without falling off the end, but now she was only concentrating on balancing it so she wouldn't fall off it sideways, which probably could hurt even more as her head could smash into something far easier.