⚡️14⚡️- weird overgrown turtle-dolphins

It was a foggy Monday afternoon and the sun seemed to have taken a day off work, probably because it too was sick of Mondays.

The grass straws's tips were covered in tiny water droplets that would make you wetter than you would think if you sat down. Yet, on the middle of the grass, a girl with blonde hair sat in a lotus while singing some song in gibberish while small insects and weird overgrown turtle-dolphins surrounded her in a circle, like if she was some kind of goddess.

"Oh," piped the girl. "Excuse me for a moment, ladies, gentlemen and whatever gender you identify with." The girl lifted herself up, still sitting in a lotus while walking with her hands, looking slightly like a weird mutated crab with long wavy blonde hair.

The girl stopped 'walking' by a swing where she sat down and pondered over a question she wondered about the whole day.

"Why is there a swing set at Hogwarts? I mean we got enough entertainment as it is, but does it have anything to do with the Nargle activity at Hogwarts?" The girl thought aloud as she swung up high into the air, making her heart jump a cross cross before she swung back and got used to the height differences on the swing.

At a time like this, the students of Hogwarts were usually found in the Great Hall eating their dinner that usually consisted of chicken, chicken and chicken. However, she had never really liked the feeling of eating a chicken in front of people, let alone eat it at all, so she usually skipped dinner when there was the most meat on the table, but she would of course get some food later on, just not at the moment.

One of the perks of skipping dinner was that she got a little over an hour of silence, especially since it was foggy and no one really enjoyed the fog, except for this guy that had been seen putting fog in a jar and started sniffing it, probably not successfully, but he just really loved the smell of fog.

Deciding that she probably would not come to an answer as to why there were a swing at Hogwarts, she rejoined her tea party with the creatures she had been surrounded by earlier.

Sitting down again on the wet grass, she could feel her wet cold long robes stick to her butt, but of course, she did not mind when she had visitors from a seldom seen specie of Nargles.

After a while of exchanging brilliant ideas and visions with the Nargles, the girl decided to go back in and see if she could get some food and perhaps start on her History of magic homework, which she had been looking forward to starting on.

The Nargles made gesture that resembled something like a bow and then disappeared in thin air, as though they were a disappearing Patronus charm.

The girl skipped happily on her way to the castle while humming to a Spanish song she had heard from the muggle village where she lived. She had not bothered to walk up to the muggles and ask them about the catchy song, but a word she had found repeatedly sung in the song was macaroni or Macarena, she was not quite sure.

"Well, that's an interesting melody, Lovegood." a pale blond boy said. She was not quite sure if he was sarcastic or not, in her opinion she always thought that every word he said sounded quite sarcastic.

"It is isn't it? I just can't get it out of my head, you see." Luna replied in a distant dreamy voice as she continued skipping away from an eyebrow raising Malfoy.

"Professor Snape is going to accompany us on the next FART meeting again!" Malfoy yelled from behind her.

Luna made a lazy pirouette that only got her around 180 degrees. "Oh, that will be fun, he was quite the party lion last time, or should I say party snake?"

"At least something interesting will happen in those meetings," Luna said shrugging, biting her lower lip, which had for years been an awful habit of hers.

Although she couldn't see it, Malfoy too had shrugged, maybe Professor Snape's newfound behaviour was completely normal for him, but that was something none of the students at Hogwarts would know.

At some point, Malfoy had left her alone. She wasn't really when he had left, nevertheless, there she was walking in the corridors in her own thoughts.

As Luna walked by an almost deserted corridor, she could hear the hushed voices of two people whispering almost aggressively.

"It is not unfair that you will be turned into a frog if you broke the deal!" whisper-shouted on of them.

Luna stopped skipping immediately and then found herself inside one of the knight armors by the cold wall, listening to what the two people were talking about, maybe she could talk to the Nargles about it. They loved being problem solvers occasionally when they were not busy creating mayhem.

"So I recommend you to just not break the deal, because then it won't be a freaking problem anymore!" said the voice again, but this time it wasn't as quiet as last time, it was more like normal talking volume, plus the annoyance in the person's voice.

"Easy for you to say now isn't it? You've never been transfigured into an animal!" said another voice. "You have zero idea of the feeling of your mind not being yours and then it's yours again, just imagine! I have no freaking control over myself when I'm an animal!"

He other voice sighed loudly in an annoyed and sick manner, "I don't really care, you're the one breaking the rules."

Luna could hear the voices come closer and she quickly climbed into a knight's suit before two figures walked in front of her helmet.

"But couldn't you have come up with a milder punishment?" asked one of the discussing people.

"Of course not." said the other person brightly as the two passed Luna in knight's armour.

Luna silently and gracefully wiggled out of the knight's armour and looked after the two people she had heard talking, a brunette girl and a blond boy.