Chapter 1:

Dearest Wednesday,

How are you? I have been trapped at my Uncle's home as you are aware for the past few weeks and his commanding me is truly about to make me snap. I will gladly murder him once I am 17.

Hermione and I have been exchanging letters as well, and I hear she is still writing to Pugsley. How is the family, ma cherie? And Sirius and Remus as well. I hope you are all at the brink of death, as am I.

Although I am excited to return home to Hogwarts soon enough, the thought of being under the watchful eyes of Albus Dumbledore truly irks me, as the old meddling coot seems to make it his life's goal to cause my endless suffering. Don't get me wrong, as much as I enjoy suffering, but being ordered around like a slave isn't the kind of suffering I prefer, if you get what I mean.

I will sadly have to cut this letter short, as I am about to leave for Diagon Alley. I hope Hedwig gets this letter to you soon. And please don't let Grandmama eat Hedwig. Last time Pubert plucked her tail feathers and she became incredibly upset with me.

Your Homicidal Love,
Harry James Potter

•••

Harry smiled at his letter, which he signed in his blood, before folding it and placing it in an envelope, handing it to Hedwig. "Thank you, Hedwig. I know you don't like going near the Addams house always, but I've made sure to warn them this time."

Hedwig hooted angrily, and huffed, before sinking her talons into the letter, flying off out the window to journey across the Atlantic. Harry gazed fondly at his familiar's leaving silhouette, before turning to his pet project. "Now then," he purred. "Ready for Diagon Alley, darling?"

The small creature whimpered pathetically.

•••

1st September, Harry Potter was dropped off at Kings Cross Station as always, his trunk and owl prepared to burst forth into the barrier to Platform 9 and 3/4. He paused as he felt the murderous eyes of Hermione Granger approach, smiling sweetly at his pseudo-sister. "Hello Mione. I take it you are well?"

"Oho, not funny, Harry," Hermione growled. "What did you do to it?"

"Whatever do you mean?" Harry asked innocently, a fake halo practically on his head.

Hermione growled and grabbed his collar, glaring daggers at him. "I'm talking about the poor House Elf, you twit!"

"Now now, Hermione," Harry crooned, and Hermione stiffened as she felt the knife poised at her torso. "Careful what you do next."

Teeth barred, Hermione reluctantly stepped back. "What did you do?"

"Oh rest assured, Mione. I only made the poor thing better," Harry smiled. "I'll introduce you once we're safe in Gryffindor Tower, without any nuisances watching."

"If you tortured that poor thing, Harry, I swear—"

"Shhh, relax," Harry chuckled. "Let's get on the train and get to finding Weasley. Otherwise, Dumbledore would get suspicious."

Hermione groaned but nodded, as both charged through the barrier and onto the platform, settling into a carriage and sitting quietly. Within seconds, their 'friend' Ronald Weasley showed up, tall and freckled, a spy for Dumbledore. He disgusted Harry. "Hey Harry, Hermione! How's your summer?!"