Chapter 5:

Harry paused, green eyes wide at the girl with twin braids, ghost pale skin and big dark eyes which always reminded him of bottomless pits. "Valkyrie," he gasped.

Wednesday then gave a small smirk, a single brow raised before Harry took the initiative and disarmed her, the knife dropping from her hands as Harry kissed her cold, pale lips. The students surrounding them were shocked still, watching with confusion as Harry Potter was snogging a Beauxbatons girl dressed in black instead of the other blue uniforms, and then at the dagger on the ground.

"Why are you here?" Harry breathed out in disbelief, eyes filled with unadulterated joy yet, confused. "I thought the school would only bring the 7th years."

"Did you truly think I would miss the chance to come to this death trap of a school and watch a death parade in person with you?" She crooned, and Harry laughed as she took another dagger out of nowhere and tried to cut at his chest, ignoring the screams of the students of the 3 schools. He dodged expertly, grabbed her wrist and twirled her, trapping her in his arms with the knife pointed at her throat instead. Both of their eyes were filled with an insane sort of love.

"Of course you wouldn't, ma cherie," he purred, pushing the blade a little to draw some blood from her collarbone. "I have missed you."

Wednesday smirked as her lips met with his, and they exchanged a short yet sinisterly sweet kiss. "They are making too much noise," Wednesday hissed, referring to the other students. "Can we not go elsewhere?"

Standing by, Hermione giggled. "Wednesday! How are you?"

The couple let go of each other, Wednesday turning to Hermione. "Hello, Hermione," she greeted, watching carefully as Hermione took a small pocket knife and threw it at the Addams daughter, who dodged it perfectly, leading to Harry catching it between his pointer and middle finger instead. "It is nice to see you. Pugsley wanted to come as well, but Salem isn't participating, as you are aware. My family will likely come for the competition itself, though."

Hermione giggled. "That's great! Are you going to be staying elsewhere? I was hoping you could stay in my dorm room with me," she chirped, grabbing Wednesday's arm as they both held their wands at each others' throats. "Lavender and Parvati aren't exactly the most entertaining of companies."

"I would be delighted, I am sure my schoolmates won't mind," Wednesday replied curtly, and they all turned their gazes to the Beauxbatons students who had fearful gazes. "Now, mon cher. About these Acromantulas you've spoken so fondly about, and the sentient homicidal willow."

"You can explore this death castle as much as you would like tomorrow, me amor," he chuckled darkly. "For now, why don't we go inside and relieve the students from the heart attacks we are bound to give them. That is the most boring way to die, after all, and we're not that cruel."

Wednesday hummed in agreement, releasing Hermione and taking Harry's hand instead as the students reentered the castle, followed by the two foreign schools, choosing their own tables to sit with. Ron Weasley rushed to Harry and Hermione, ignoring the disgusted looks on their faces. "It's Krum!" He shouted in great obsessive admiration for the Quidditch player amongst the Durmstrang students. "It's really Krum! Harry, you wouldn't happen to have a Quill on you—"

The redhead was completely disregarded by the three, who hurried to take a seat at the Gryffindor table, relieved when the Weasley twins and Neville clipped them on both sides, leaving Ron with no choice but to sit next to Fred. Beauxbatons students sat with Ravenclaw, no surprise there since they gravitated towards a more familiar colour. Ron started yelling and complaining as the Durmstrang students, Krum included, sat with the Slytherins, Malfoy shooting the Gryffindor table a smug look, clearly aimed at Ron.