How you met each other

Harry :  You were on the train to Hogwarts and every carriage was full except for one with 2 boys inside .
"Hi I'm Y/N everywhere else is full do you mind if I sit here ?"
"Yeah sure " a boy with messy dark brown hair and glasses said .

Ron : The twins pranked you and Ron apologises to you for them .

Draco:  Your fathers were friends so you have been friends since you were babies .

Fred : You pulled a prank on filch and ran into his chest whilst you were running away from filch  .

George : You met him whilst shopping in diagon alley , he ran into you and knocked you over he apologised and said "sorry beautiful "and continued running .

Oliver : You met Oliver at the quidditch World Cup whilst both supporting Ireland you quickly became friends .

Cedric : You had just been sorted into Hufflepuff. You went to sit down next to a friendly looking boy . "Hi I'm Cedric nice to meet you " the boy said  "Y/N nice to meet you too " you said back .

Neville : You walked into one of the greenhouses thinking you were alone , you stated humming your favourite song when a boy said " I love that song " since then you two have been friends .

Seamus : You heard a loud boom and turned around to see a boy covered in soot . " Are you okay " you asked concerned about him
"Yeah I'm fine , you don't happen to have a cloth do you? " the boy said laughing .

Dean : You were sat next to dean in potions class because Snape made a seating plan so that Harry and Ron couldn't talk to each other .