How he proposes

Harry : Harry gave you a bouquet of your favourite flowers and there was a ring in one of the flowers .

Ron : Ron took you to the burrow and got down on one knee after dinner and asked you to marry him .

Draco : Draco took you out to a fancy restaurant and you found a ring in your desert .

Fred : Fred jut said to you one night lets get married .

George : George made your house look all romantic with fairy lights ,candles and rose petals , he had made you dinner and that night he got down on one knee and proposes to you .

Oliver : Oliver knew you loved the stars so when you went outside to look at the stars it was normal until the stars started moving and spelt out 'will you marry me ? '

Cedric : Cedric gave you 3 letters giving you clues to where he was and when you found him in the place you had your first kiss you were shocked to see him on one knee with a ring in his hand .

Neville : Neville had spent months growing an enchanted plant that could actually speak when he brought you out to see it , it said ' y/n will you become Mrs longbottom ? '

Seamus : Seamus took you to see the quidditch World Cup and when your team one you were over the moon , Seamus looked at you and held out a snitch which contained a beautiful diamond ring .

Dean : One of Dean's drawings was being displayed in an art gallery and at the unveiling he proposed to you.