Favourite feature

Harry : Your eyes and your  determination to get what you want.

Ron : Your hair and that you can make anyone smile .

Draco:  Your lips he loves how soft they are he also loves how you can talk all day long with him .

Fred : He loves your hands and forehead he can hold your hand all day and always kisses your forehead he also loves how forgiving you are .

George : George loves your height  as you have to stand on tiptoes to kiss him and he loves your forgiving personality and your love of pranking people with him and Fred.

Oliver :Oliver loves your waist he snakes his arm around you whilst you are walking he also loves how good you are at quidditch ( obviously).

Cedric : He loves your nose he kisses it all the time because your face looks cute after he does, he also loves how you can talk for hours yet you can stay quiet for days .

Neville : He loves your shoulder because he can rest his head on it all day he also loves your love for Herbology and you 2 can spend hours in the greenhouse studying plants.

Seamus : Seamus loves your hair and your taste in fashion .

Dean : Dean loves your smile even though you don't he also loves how determined you are .

Sorry if these aren't very good .