First kiss

Harry :  You and Harry's first kiss was short and sweet . He took you up to the astronomy tower and after looking at the stars for a bit he gently pecked your lips .

Ron : Ron was late for well everything one morning ran into the great hall sat down but there wasn't any toast or pancakes he could just grab so he panicked .
" Ron " you said softly
" Yeah " he said turning round to you
" Want mine ?"  You said offering your plate " I'm about to head off any ways "
Ron took your plate , kissed you dramatically with the 'mwwaa' sound " You are the best" Ron said as your face started to go red .

Draco:  You and Draco were down at hogsmede just looking in shops when Draco stopped you and very gently kisses your lips .

Fred : Fred and you had your fist kiss before you started dating .

George :  You ran to George who was lying on the ground after being hit in the ribs with a bludger , kneeling down next to his head
" Oh my god Georgie are you okay ?" You said quickly .
" Everything hurts !" He groaned out
" Is there anything I can do ?" You said almost crying
"There is one thing that might help !" He said
" What ?" You asked
" Kiss me !" He said . As soon as he finished you gently gave him a passionate kiss . Soon cheers erupted from the crown which had gathered around you .
" Now let's get you to the hospital wing!" You said and he chuckled .

Oliver : Oliver was sitting down having a panic attack just before a quidditch game .
" Ollie calm down you'll be fine !" You said trying to calm him down
" But what if , what if Harry ." He was silenced  completely by your lips landing on his .
" Calmed down now ?" You say as he stares at you.
" I don't know I think I might need another one " he says quickly receiving another kiss from you .

Cedric : Cedric was just staring at you .
" Earth to Cedric !" You say laughing
" Huh " he snaps out of his daydream
" Whatcha thinking about ?" You asked
" What it would be like to kiss you " he said and then let out a laugh
" Why don't we find out " you say before connecting your lips .

Neville :  We all know Neville is shy but on your fourth date Neville plucked up the courage and gave you a quick bit passionate peck on the lips .

Seamus : Seamus with in the hospital wing again . What is it with this boy and hurting himself . When you got in he was lying looking at the ceiling .
" For goodness sake Seamus what the bloody hell did you do now ?"
Instead of an answer you got a long kiss on the lips .

Dean : One day out of the blue Dean just came up to you and pecked your lips and walked away . Turns out Seamus was forcing him after he found out and Dean had never kissed .