(older) Harry X Reader

Requested by RobloxHeart2

Harys POV
Tonight me and Y/N were having a Christmas party with the kids and a couple other friends and their kids.

Y/N was running about crazy trying to do last minute jobs and getting the presents for the other kids, every surface had decorations or food on it.

The Christmas tree was decorated and the lights gleaning and the fire was burning bright there was a sense of serenity for about 30 seconds until the door was knocked and Y/N rushed towards the door to let our first guests in.

Your POV

I opened the door to see a very smiley and happy hermione, Ron and the kids.
" Come in, come in guys it's freezing" I ushered them in.
Rose and Hugo ran straight in towards the living room.
Hermione gave me a quick hug and Ron gave a quick hello and follewd the kids to the living room to start on the food early.

" The others here yet" hermione asked.
" You guys are the first, still waiting for Neville and luna, Freds family and George's family. I'm sure if Bill and fleur are going to make it." I replied
"Come through unit the heat"

A while later everyone had arrived and there was a small party going. All the kids apart from mine and Harry's were given their presents but were told to not open them till Christmas day.
Hermione kept having to tell Ron to slow down on his food, a habit he still had.

The twins were still their usual prankster seleves and fatherhood hasn't stopped them, although George showed a bit of maturity when his little girl burnt her lip on her hot chocolate.
" Come here darling" george said bringing her onto his lap Comforting her.

After dinner and pudding everyone was back in the living room and luna was focused on the flying santa going round the tree," lovely decorations they're beautiful Y/N " she said not taking her eye off the tree. Neville sitting by her side not taking his eyes off her with a hand on her growing baby bump.
" Thank you luna, family heirloom" I said back

A couple hours later and all the little ones begun yawning and even Rons eyes had begun to droop.
"Right guys I think its time to go" hermione said to her lot.
They all begun to put their jackets on and gather their presents.
" OH I almost forgot, the presents" hermione said getting a large stack of presents out her bag and handing them out to everyone.
" Goodnight guys and merry Christmas" Ron said as they went to go home.
Shortly after everyone else followed saying their goodbyes and merry Christmases.

You and Harry cleaned up the living room with your wands and all the dishes were done with the flick of a wand. Harry put the kids to bed and then you two both got into bed together.
" See it all went smoothly Harry said as you's cuddled closely together
" I love you" you said sleepily to him
"I love you too" harry said as you two fell asleep.

************************************

Neville actually marries hannah abbot but in this story I'm using luna lovegood. As well for the twins I'm using neutral wives as in the books Fred had a romance with Angelina yet George goes on to marry her after Fred's death, I wasnt too sure how to work it so I decided to keep it neutral in order to avoid more confusion as in this book Fred lives.

I'm sorry if this wasn't how you planed or wasn't very good. I haven't wrote many images and I'm still working on them.
I know right now Christians parties aren't happening because of covid and its also November but I couldn't think of how to incorporate the kids and Christmas popped into my head.