DETAILS

⏵⏵⏵ WHAT IS A DRABBLE?

A drabble is a short work of fiction of around one hundred words in length. The purpose of the drabble is brevity, testing the author's ability to express interesting and meaningful ideas in a confined space.

Traditionally, a drabble is a piece of fiction that is about 100 words long. However, for the sake of this challenge, participants are allowed up to 200-250 words (to the limit of 2,000 words of Wattpad).

⏵⏵⏵ SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY

Write a drabble within the word limited and submit your work by commenting on the "Submit Your Entries Here" Chapter. PM entries will not be accept. You can submit more than one. Go crazy with your ideas. However, please do keep the contents related to Winter or December or related topics.

There's no condition to join this anthology. Everybody is welcome to join in at any point.

Unsure what to write, take a look at the "Prompts" Chapter in this book. The prompt can be anything related to November/December or Winter. Prompts provided will come in any of these three forms: a) Illustrations, b) Word(s) and c) Soundtrack. This Challenge is design to be limitless. Your work can take on any form, and you can put as much spin-off on the provided prompt.

⏵⏵⏵ RECAP

1. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR DRABBLE THROUGH THE COMMENT BOX TO BE JUDGE. No exceptions.

2. The piece of fiction may come in any form (diary, dialogues, chat, story, etc.). Explore all the options!

3. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask me at @EPrescott or @HiddenGemsAwards.

4. It is not mandatory but I recommend you to add this book your library to get weekly update or follow this account to know the latest prompt.