#02.1 Mischief Manners

Warning: smut (obviously), explicit sex scene, involving public sex, fingering (f receiving).

Author's Note: This demon took me so long to write and it ended up being as long as 4,6k words long. I do hope you enjoy this one. This might be able to serve well as a filler before Flux: Ripples is out and published.

It is supposed to be a cold night.

At least it was when you left home around an hour ago.

Yet you are now coated with a thin layer of sweat and engulfed in heat. Both coming from your own body and from the body weight that is hovering on top of you.

"Umh—hot. So hot," you murmur while gently pushing off the hard body that is covering you. You can feel the seat beside you dips as his weight falls on it.

You barely notice the shuffling he makes right after or the complaints he is making when you are heaving to control our ragged breaths and in the midst of blinking away the haze in your eyes. The air around you is suffocating, the limited space in the backseat of the car hinders you from moving freely or for taking the breath you need that you hastily reach over to the door beside you, pushing it open to walk out.

The minute you step out of the car, you instantly take a long deep breath, all while stretching out your sore limbs and aching back. A long hum that sounds more like a pleasured moan rumbles from deep within your chest when the cold breeze falls on your sweaty skin. The sensation you feel from having the cold night air grazing along your heated body feels so delightful that you wish you could just stay out here and revel on it.

"You better stop moaning like that if you don't want me to pull you back in and take you all over again until you scream and beg for mercy."

Your hands are in the midst of trying to tame your wild, sweaty hair when Jungkook's voice breaks your relieving moment. You turn around to find him stepping out of the car, closing the door behind him right after with his eyes on you.