#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 6

Summary: Things are starting to escalate. As your relationship grows, so does the challenge that comes along with it.

Warning: involving explicit smut scenes, intense foreplay, fingering, usage of sex toy (anal)

Two weeks.

Has it really been two weeks?

Time sure has passed so quickly after the day Yoongi and Jungkook had caused quite a scene at the office, arguing to no end about their project. Which was also the day when you came home with soiled panties and wobbly knees thanks to Jungkook's ambush at the copy room right before getting off work. While the plan you had made of making dinner and have the serious talk had miserably failed that night, Jungkook's plan of riling Yoongi up certainly did not.

He had made good of his promise of bragging to Yoongi, announcing smugly how he had fucked you senseless when numerous staffs were still lingering at work. He even taunted the older man on how he had far more bravado in whipping out his cock to please you in a public place—although in a slightly more secluded space—when all Yoongi could give you was a quick service with his fingers.

To be precise, his exact words were—

"At least it's more than obvious now who among us is more capable of fulfilling _____'s needs when in time of need."

Needless to say, the intervention you were planning to have that night only failed due to Yoongi's desire of having a redemption. And the talk had gone into a heated argument, before it was then escalated into hot lovemaking between the three of you which lasted all night long to make it up. Even if it felt more like a match between them in bed rather than an actual makeup sex. With you at the center of it, as always.

After that night ended, you had pushed aside all of the intentions you have had of recovering peace within the triad and thus, the household. You were ready to accept the fact that perhaps instead of talking, the only way for you to solve all tension happening in the relationship and to reconcile was to take things to bed, where you have been most in tune to one another.