Chapter 33.5 | Their Bond

WARNING: This chapter contains HEAVY sexual content. DO NOT read on if you are sensitive to such material. (To those who requested this, you're welcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

He parted her robes to reveal her bountiful breasts, his eyes darkening in lust as she impatiently squirmed against him. Zhang Wei swallowed amid his heavy breaths, trailing his gaze over his wife's creamy skin and slightly flushed face. Ying Yue pulled him down into a needy kiss, groaning lowly at the feeling of her husband's calloused hand delicately roaming over a breast and down her side.

She clumsily attempted to strip him from his robes as he complied, the fabric slipping down his shoulders to pile around his waist. Pulling away from his wife's swollen lips, he kissed down her neck and slightly nipped at her smooth skin to form a cluster of reddening love bites among her collarbones.

Zhang Wei suddenly paused amid his movements, glancing up at Ying Yue as she harshly panted against his neck and pressed closer to his hard chest. Hovering above her, he trailed his hand down even further to part her robes and reveal the full, alluring sight of her bare body as she shivered expectantly and turned her face to the side.

"Ying Yue...Look at me," he demanded, turning her face towards him as she glared up at him in slight embarrassment. His expression narrowed into tender reassurance. "...You're so beautiful."

She felt vulnerable being displayed before her husband so openly--in fact, he was the only man she would ever consider to do so, and Zhang Wei certainly knew this too.

There was a greater presence of intimacy between husband and wife, knowing he was the only man to be able to see her in such a state--that only he was the only one capable of proving how she was a woman so dear to him. He figured that it was of two equal sides: As how she was able to showcase her physical vulnerability, he was able to show that of his emotions.

Zhang Wei slowly trailed his lips down her smooth skin, parting her trembling legs as he suddenly paused at her inner thigh with a change in thought. He wanted to see her face.

Withdrawing, his dark eyes narrowed down at his wife as he hovered over her once again. Placing a hand between her trembling thighs, he grazed his fingers against the outside of her wetness as she let out a soft gasp. Zhang Wei stifled her moan with a tender kiss as he slid his fingers into her hot core, slowly stretching her with gentle thrusts as his thumb rubbed against her pink nub.

"...Zhang We--Ah..." she moaned against his lips, unconsciously moving with the strokes of his fingers. "...Stop...teasing..."

"...So impatient, wife," he chuckled as he withdrew, slowly discarding his robes to reveal his erect length.

Ying Yue's eyes only darkened in lust even further, catching him by surprise when she pushed him back. Gripping his shoulder with her left hand, the other wrapped around his shaft as she rubbed her thumb over the head.

If she kept this up, he was unsure of how much further he could hold himself back from his primal desires...

His hands immediately went to grasp her hips as she lowered herself down at an excruciatingly slow rate, biting the sensitive skin over his neck as she adjusted to the new sensation of fullness.

"Ying Yue..." They met each other's flushed expressions, Zhang Wei's eyes narrowing in fond contentment at their union. This was the closest he and his wife would physically be, a step into the realms of intimacy at this stage of their relationship. "...You are my only empress..."

She lightly smacked his chest much to his slight surprise. "...Don't say such...sugary words in this situation...Bastard--"

Zhang Wei simply chuckled at her embarrassment, roaming his hands over her soft skin and pressing himself even deeper inside. She hid her face in the crook of his neck, slowly thrusting her hips against him before increasing the pace.

He let out a low growl of impatience and lowered his wife's back to the bed again, pulling out halfway before he slid inside her again. Zhang Wei watched as her face contorted in immediate pleasure, and she wrapped her legs around her husband's waist even tighter. He continued at a constant rate until he felt her nails rake against his back, urging him to go faster. Ying Yue's flushed, eager expression was all it took for him to give in, rapidly thrusting into her depths as she bit back her moans.

The sensations were extremely overwhelming...Ying Yue was filled with the entire presence of her husband. His fiery touch, his scent, and his handsome face above her were presented so vividly in her mind that it became too much for her to handle at once...

He watched her breasts bounce in time with the movement of his hips, letting out a hiss as she suddenly clenched around him in waves. Her thighs uncontrollably trembled in the aftermath of her release as she bit the skin over his collarbones. It took his entire willpower not to give into the edge of euphoria.

"...Already, wife?" he muttered breathlessly.

"...Shut up, bastard..." she half-heartedly replied, hiding her flushed face behind curtains of hair. "...This is because of that damn wine--Ah..."

Ying Yue arched her back as her husband pressed into her once more without a break, slowly building up the speed as he rubbed his thumb around her pink bud. As his wife shuddered in waves of pleasure once more, his breath hitched in further arousal at the discovery of her sensitivity.

"Ah...Ying Yue--Ngh..." He paused in his movements, stilling her hips. "Stop...squeezing..."

"I can't...help it--Ah...!" She placed a hand on his chest as the overwhelming sensations increased. "You...You're too deep--"

"...I never thought the wine would make you this sensitive, wife..." His eyes suddenly bore a mischievous glint as he drove himself into her even further, pressing their chests even closer. Zhang Wei kissed her to muffle their moans, mercilessly taking her and bringing upon the continuous ripples of her release.

It wasn't until he slowed down his hips, groaning her name into the curve of her neck as she felt his length pulsate on the edge of release. Ying Yue placed her hand by the nape of his neck, tugging on his hair as the hotness of his seed spread into her lower abdomen.

Their eyes met with a mutual expression of fondness as they collected their breaths. Zhang Wei had completely worn her out, and she felt herself giving way into exhaustion--

Her eyes widened as she felt his hardness pressing against her once more. "Again?"

"...It's because of that damn wine--" He uselessly defended with a groan, continuing to move his hips at a slow rate.

Zhang Wei certainly held true to his promise of not holding back, as the two continued to lose themselves in pleasure well into the dark night.