Chaos

He had his confirmation. Ra's didn't hide anything. The only qeustion was, where was Jason now? It had been months...

Ra's said he left delirious. Mad. Almost... Insane. By his guess Jason still was. He was called The Red Hood.

Making a muck of Gotham, killing drug bosses... but now that he knew it was him, he needed to thread...carefully.

"Batman come in. Batman?"

Batman snapped out of his thoughts immediately. "Yes Oracle?"

"How'd it go?" Oracle asked through the headset.

"He's alive. And he's completely mad."

Silence echoed. Oracle shifted.

"I'm going to find him. And bring him back."

_______________________________________

"Nightwing."

Silence.

"Nightwing!" Slade growled. "You know the consequences! Get your ass In here. Right. Now."

Still nothing.

"The hell?" Slade checked his monitors. No sign of him. The tracker had no signal. He was just...gone.

Slade chuckled. "He's going to wish he hadn't done that." He slid over and pressed a big red button.

"Initiating deserter protocol."

_______________________________________

Nightwing listened to the police sirens and the soft media in the background.  He felt like all was at loss. The perch was high enough... but no. He knew the consequences.

Wait. He heard something. Someone was up there with him. He quickly got up but before he could turn the roof shook beneath him and the next thing he knew was a bag over his head and it all went black.