Chapter three

When I woke up I almost screamed. Sherlock was standing over me. , eyes eye-level with mine. I sat up and he fell into my lap. "Don't DO that! You scared me!" I smiled and put him in his cage. I put my uniform on, robes draped over my shoulders last. I decided to just wear my short hair down.

At breakfast, I sat at the Gryffindor table. I got many weird states due to my collar and tie. It showed every single color of every single tie. I sat across from Ron and beside Hermione. "Ron! Jus-just at LEAST put a napkin in your lap!" "They've been fighting all morning." Harry whispered, sitting beside me. I just smiled. Suddenly, hundreds of owls came pouring into the great hall. A familiar pitch black owl with large auburn eyes laded in my lap, a letter in his beak with a small package hanging from his feet. I took the letter and package, thanking Kahn in the process. He flew away and I opened the letter.

Dear,

Natasha

It's me, your mom! I can't BELIVE it! You're the first matrix in over 1,000 years. Also, I'm very proud that you were originally a Gryffindor. The package has a gift that has been passed down in my family for generations. Please be very careful with it and do no let ANYONE see it unless you trust them fully. Now, I imagine your getting this at breakfast, so go put the package in your room. You can open it later.

I smiled and stood up. "Where are you going?" Harry asked. I just smiled. "My room. I have to put this up-" Professor Mcgonagall walked by and handed me my schedule, showing that I had defense against the dark arts first. I smiled. Sounded fun.

I put the box in my room. What was in it? It had to be important. I set it on my bed and raced all the way to DADA.

How wrong I was. About Defense Against The Dark Arts being fun, anyways. It was far from it. "A-And then I-I sent a curse t-towards-" it may just bee my OCD, but professor Quirrle's stutter annoyed the crap out of me. I considered just running out of the class. The bell shrilled, mailing me smiled in relief, but wince at the kind noise disturbing the eery silence. Professor Quirrle handed us all our homework, reading page 394-400 of our text book and writing a four-hundred and seventy two page essay on it. I groaned and picked if up, shoving it in my backpack. Homework! On the first day! I ran to runes, another class of mine, not wanting to be late.

The end of the day came all to slowly. I just sighed and sat down at the dining hall. No announces were made, so I could eat right now. I grabbed a piece of chicken and a few fries, America food, and dug in. The food was amazing. I sighed as I finished my food. Apparently we were allowed to leave the dining hall whenever we liked, so I ran out. Ron, Hermione and Harry were no where to be seen. I walked to my room and sat at my desk in the opposite corner of my bed. I tried to focus on my homework, but I couldn't. My eyes were drawn back to the black door over and over again. I sighed, getting up. I ran in and grabbed the outfit, changing into it. It was a flexible pair of black leggings of sort, and a black shirt. Nothing major. A belt with holsters for my guns and knifes of choice sat around my waist.

I ran to the wall, grabbing a small handgun and found a target. I shot and shot, missing the correct target spot. It had been enchanted to "heal" itself every time I hit it. I grinned as it hit the heart. Brilliant! I quickly finished and put the gun away and changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt. I climbed into bed, Tired and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

When I woke up, I found a note on my bedside table. "Miss Romanoff."

A/N- I had to leave it off there bc I can't get it off of italicizes. (?) lol. Next chapter coming soon! Bai!