Part Five

Kamori

8:10am
I looked over at Laya as she was sound asleep looking beautiful. She shifted in the bed exhaling loud enough for me to hear. I got leaned up in the bed causing the bed to make a screeching noise. "Where you going" Laya said in the sexiest little voice scratching her messy hair. "No where. I just been waiting on you to wake up" i said. I placed a kiss on her lips before walking to the living room to get the personal items i bought last night. I do my hygiene before going in the kitchen to start breakfast. I could hear rambling in the bathroom so i assumed it was Laya about to take a shower. I walked down the hall and into the bedroom. "You bout to shower?" I asked her. "Yea i gotta run today" she said walking towards the drawer. I grabbed her waist and turned her facing me. "Had fun last night, maybe we can go round two tonight" i said smackin her ass. She smirked at me biting her lip. "Nope" she said popping the P. "So what are we now" i asked. "You are you and i am me what do you mean" she said laughing. I kept a straight face indicating that i was serious. I walked closer to her and she said "I don't know who the hell you think you scaring Kamori but it aint me." Her little feisty ass get on my nerves. I grabbed her neck pushing her into the wall. I could tell i was being a little too aggressive because she started trying to loosen my grip. When i let her go she started to cry, i had a serious anger problem but it never got to this point where i hit a female. I guess i was possessive over her since she was my "soon to be" girlfriend and much more.

Laya
"Did he really put his hands on me, ima fuck him up" i thought to myself with a tear rolling down my face. I felt hands on my back and when i looked up it was him. "Im so sorry baby, lemme make it up to you. I know i was too rough with you its just you tried me when i was being serious with you" he explained. I wasnt having that , i watched my mother and father fight like cats and dogs. He even broke her arm before so domestic violence was not an option. "Get the fuck out of my house. I hope them niggas wet you up stupid ass bitch. Find you somewhere to stay tonight cuz you not staying here" i said trying to hold back my tears. I dont know what he was thinking but he had the wrong one. "I said im sorry Jalaya come on" he said gesturing for me to take his hand. I walked towards the front door and he followed. When i opened the door he was grabbing his things he bought the previous night and walked out. "Bitch ass niggas" i mumbled as i closed the door. I finished getting dressed so that i could go pick Alyssa up. I was hesitant about eating the breakfast that Kamori cooked, he might not be clean. I threw the eggs, biscuits and sausages away and walked out of my door. I remembered i forgot my keys so i grabbed them off the counter.

Kamori

I was sitting on the steps waiting for Khalil to come and pick me up when i saw Laya walking to her car. I got up and jog over to the 2017 Toyota Camry. She had all of the windows rolled up and locked the doors when i grabbed the handle. I poked out my lip and said "Im sorry Jalaya". Instead of stopping to let me move away from the car, the car began rolling back and pulled off. "Man i know i fucked up with this girl" i thought to myself.