Part 19

Kamori
I was in the car on the way from school when my phone started ringing. "Hey babe you almost home" Laya asked. "Ummm I'm about to stop at the store first then I'm on the way why wassup" I said. I heard one of the babies in the background crying. "Can you pick up some pampers, were almost out." She said. "Ight love you see you when I get home" I said before hanging up and resuming my music. I stopped at Walmart to pick up the things I needed and the babies needed. Every time I go to Walmart I always have to go in the baby section to find a toy or some clothes for my kids. "Excuse me" I heard behind me while I was looking for the pampers. I turned to see a familiar face but I just couldn't put my finger on where I knew this young lady from. "My bad" I said moving to the side a little. She appeared to be pregnant but not too far along. "congratulations on the..... baby girl" she said. It then hit me "Iyana  right" i knew Iyana from high school but I never knew she was pregnant. I question as she nodded her head yes. "Thank you, congratulations to you too and umm twins, a boy and a girl" I said picking up the pampers. "Wooow I know you were excited. I'm having a girl in April I can't wait to meet my little princess " she said rubbing her stomach. "Well I'll see you around i have a bus to catch" she said. "I'll take you where you need to go you shouldn't be catching a bus" I volunteered. "No it's fine I don't wanna make you go out of your way my baby's father house is a little distance" she said. "It's fine I'll take you" I still insisted. We both rung up our items and got into my car. I drove to the destination to drop her off and a man came out of the door. "Kamori is that you" a man said turned around closing the house door. "Boy wassup I had no idea this was your babymomma" I said. "I met her a few months ago in school We jus happened to bump into each other again at Walmart". He glanced at Iyana who was taking the bags into the house and grabbed the rest out of my backseat. "Thanks man for bringing her home our car is broke down so she had to catch the bus while I was at work. Taking care of two kids isn't easy man but ima do whatever to make it happen" Mario said. "Ight bro I'll catch you later" I said starting my car and driving back to my house.

 "Ight bro I'll catch you later" I said starting my car and driving back to my house

Iyana ⬆️⬆️

Short chapter I been super super busy. 50 votes and Ill have y'all a new part by Wednesday VOTE VOTE VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS