Part seven

Kamori
I've been calling and texting Laya every since that night. My anger always seems to get the best of me and always cause me to lose a good girl. I called Laya again, this time she answered but it was Alyssa. "Wassup Kamori, Laya Kamori on the phone" Alyssa said. Laya came and snatched her phone ending the call. "Fuck" I said dialing Mario's number. "Say Mario what's Alyssa number I need it really bad it's important" I said hoping he wouldn't start acting goofy today. "Awe my boy tryna slide on her" he said laughing twisting his hair. "Bro I need it to get in touch with her sister" I said hoping that he would give me the number. " Ight it's 678-598-sksksksksk" all of a sudden the phone started to break up and then powered off. "Wtf is wrong with my phone, I gotta call my dad tomorrow cuz this not gon work" I said to myself. I laid down on my bed turning the t.v to the football network.  I put my phone on the charger hoping it'll cut back on. Eventually I dosed off.

Laya

I knew better than leaving my phone around Alyssa but I didn't think she'd answer without telling me. "Why you touching my phone" I said kinda mad because I wasn't talking to Kamori since he felt the need to put his hands on me. "My bad dang sis I just thought you woulda wanted me to answer for Kamori" Alyssa said biting a piece of pineapple. I ran my hand through my hair because I knew I was going to have to tell her what happened between me and Kamori soon. "Okay ima be be honest with you Alyssa, the night after the game Kamori got locked out of his house and ended up spending the night here. Long story short he took my virginity." I said not really wanting to mention that he put his hands on me. "Sooooo he beat that cat up, that's why you not talkin to him?" She asked, a little confused. I let out a sigh knowing what time it is, "no we got into a little arguement and he put his hands on me, that's nothing you should worry about doe." We for a few seconds before she broke the silence. "Soooo what now?"she said. I already knew she really didn't knew what to say in a situation like this. Alyssa was never the soothing type, in situations like this she would just stay quiet and gather her thoughts. "I mean i really don't know. He asked me what are we and I made a joke and he got really mad and choked me" I began to explain before she cut me off. "Was it like a sexual choke or a serious choke" she asked. I was disgusted at the whole situation because for one I let a boy I barley know sweet talk me into letting him take my virginity, let alone he put his hands on. "It was a serious choke Alyssa. If it was sexual I wouldn't be mad at him right now" I said beginning to get annoyed by her stupid questions. I walked into my room and laid down because we had school tomorrow. "Throw the whole weekend away" I thought to myself along with everything else that happened this weekend.

 "Throw the whole weekend away" I thought to myself along with everything else that happened this weekend

I'm kinda stuck now. I don't know what to do next so I'm open to any ideas 😘