Part fourteen

Laya
*Two weeks later*
"Laya baby you okay" Kamori asked. I was leaned over the toilet throwing up everything i ate this morning. "Maybe we should cancel plans. I don't feel good at all and at the rate in going we're gonna be here all night throwing up" i said. He sighed because we had plans at this really nice restaurant. "Can we just go next week" i asked before beginning to throw up again. I could tell Kamori was mad, we had been planning this for three weeks. "Sure but you dont think you could be pregnant do you?" He asked. At a time like this Kamori is really getting on my nerves. Im leaned over the toilet throwing up literally everything and he's talking crazy like this. "No. You used protection each time right?" I questioned. There was no way i could be pregnant. We only had sex a hand full of times. "Yes, i think. But i didn't nut in you if i didn't use it" Kamori said. "The only times we didnt use protection is on the way here and the first time we ever had sex." I looked confused but i couldn't really remember. "Okay well, should i take a pregnancy test?" I asked. Of course i was going to take a pregnancy test because if i am pregnant there's no aborting the baby I mean this is our seed and i would need to get into a doctor's office asap. "Yes" he said turning to walk out of the door "Laya if u are pregnant we're keeping this baby and staying here. We can do online classes if u don't want the stress of going to public school and being around all of those people."  I just looked at Kamori baffled because he was so happy about the baby, if there's even a baby inside of me. "Im going to take a shower. I feel dirty can you ask Alyssa to go to McDonald's and get some breakfast" i asked walking into the walk-in closet. We moved all of our things out of the apartment and now we live here. This house is huge, 7 bedrooms walk-in closets for every room and a pool and Jacuzzi. Its more than enough rooms for us. Although i miss my friends, we send the private jet every weekend to bring them here.

Kamori
As i walked into the corner store to get the pregnancy test i was still confused because i was always sure to pull out when we had sex. I picked up two tests just incase one was wrong. I was totally out of it when i heard "sir that'll be 6 dollars and 13 cents." There stood a brownskin girl with long brown hair that was probably weave. Her name tag read Somoria. 
"Im so sorry i was just-" i began to say before she cut me off.
"About how did she get pregnant" she said.
"Yes that's exactly it" smiling, shaking my head.
"Umm that's 6 dollars and 13 cents sir you're holding up the line"
I realized i didn't give her the money. I pulled the money out of my wallet and handed it to her apologizing.
"Have a nice day" she said as i walked out of the store back to my car.

  When i pulled up to the house i sat in the car for a extra 3 minutes trying to get my thoughts together. I got out of the car tucking the bag into my jacket pocket because i didnt want anyone seeing the bag asking whats in it. "Laya" i yelled through the house to see where she was. I walked into the kitchen seeing her eating her food. "Where you been nigga" Isaiah asked. "When did you even get here" i said in response. I looked over at Laya making eye contact. "A couple minutes ago damn detective" he said. I walked upstairs with Laya following behind me walking a little slower than usual. "You ready" she asked closing the door behind us. "I just want you to know, if i am pregnant this is a blessing to bring another human being into this world and if im not that's still good because this baby wasn't planned not saying a baby wouldn't be nice."

Laya

"Okay now can you go take the test please. Im anxious to know" he said. I walked into the bathroom sitting on the toilet. I stood there waiting to see the results. I wasn't pregnant. I was both happy and sad. I walked back into the room and showed Kamori. He pulled out another test just to be sure. "Kamori i Don't have to pee again" i said sitting the test on the dresser. I sat on the bed as we started to talk about reasons why I was throwing up. "Food poison maybe" i assumed. "No we haven't really been eating fast food. Mariah been cooking for us lately" he said. My throat was a little dry so i grabbed my water bottle off of the night stand. About 20 minutes later i had to pee again. "Ok im going to take test number two." I said as i walked into the bathroom. I pee'd on the stick and this time the test read pregnant. I was so confused. "Am i pregnant or not" i said walking out of the bathroom to show Kamori. "Well lets just make a doctor's appointment for tomorrow" he said. "Okay cool but can we just try to enjoy today right now because i don't want everyone getting suspicious from our behavior" I said. I began to get dressed and we went on with our day.

Do yall think she's pregnant or not?