Part 4

As I was walking through the sleeping town it felt like a ghost town. The only lights were the street lights and the occasional porch light. While I was walking something felt... off... I stopped dead in my tracks and just listened, and felt the vibrations of someone's foot steps on the ground... after listening for about 3 minutes I heard the heel of someone's shoe scrape against the bumpy road. And I took off. I didn't stop, I heard the person's feet pounding against the ground chasing after me. I wasn't as fast as Pony but I was faster the Soda and Darry.
I quickly took a sharp turn to the park and jumped the fence to some random house but that didn't slow them down. There was I bigger fence coming up that I could get over so quickly. I jumped on it and got my feet on a good hold but before I could get over I was carefully taken off the fence. I didn't take that to well, I kicked a lot cause my to kick them in the stomach. We fell and he was on top of me. Why the hell did Dallas Winston chase after me? I thought to myself. We were both out of breath and couldn't speak right away. Just lay there, I was only a little uncomfortable since I had Dally on top of me. For 2 reasons 1. He's heavy! 2. It's just awkward. We also were pretty close before what happened. When I was with Steve and Soda I we with Dal, doing all sorts of shit together.
"Wha-what the hell are ya doin? It's almost 6am!" Dally managed to panted, I just shrugged. He got up and stuck out his hand for me to take witch I did.
"Where are going?" He asked a I shrugged again "c'mon kid say something it's just me I ain't gonna do anything" a I sighed thinking of something to say.
"I come out here every night well morning..." I said quietly.
"Why by yourself?"
"Cause I won't see him- anyone" I said quickly changing the 'him' to 'anyone.'
"And who's 'him'?" He asked
"N-no one I said anyone I don't like to see anyone..."
"No you changed it from 'him' to 'anyone' so who is 'e?"
I sighed cause I knew I couldn't get out of this but I could try, "he's no one... no one you need to worry about"
"If you caused you to hide then it is something I need to worry about well the we need to worry about" he said as we walked  through the ghost town.
"It's a long story Dal and I don't like to remember it..."
"That's what you told me earlier, you can't get outta it Jax just tell me, I don't tell anyone if that helps"
I took a deep breath before telling him... I was right I could get out of it...

After I finish I realized the sun was rising and I needed to get back to my room before Darry woke up.
"You know now, I'll talk to ya later! It was nice to see you again!" I took off down the street the get inside. Leaving Dal alone.

DALLY'S POV:

.... w-what did I just hear... how, what was I gonna say should I have said something? Anything?! I don't know how to Comfort people! I don't know how to! But before I could respond or give some sort of reaction she ran off "you know now, I'll talked to ya later! It was nice to see you again!" She yelled.
I was still standing there watching her run back to the house. I think Dar might be up but I'm not sure.