The Castle

COLTON

Let me just start by saying...it's super awkward around my house now. Ivy came over less. I went out more. Emma cried more, as well as my mom. My father was quiet but I think he will come around to the fact his teenage daughter is pregnant.

I did. My seventeen-year-old sister is pregnant. Wow. That's weird to say.

A tap on my shoulder brings me out of my thoughts, "Morning sleepy head." I turn over to face the most beautiful girl I know. Ivy.

"Hey," I yawn, wrap her up in my arms, and squeeze her tightly.

She groans and pushes me slightly away, "What park are we going to today?" She asks me.

"Magic kingdom? I figured we could stay all day and then watch New Year's from there." I tell her sitting up slightly in bed. She grins and kisses my cheek before throwing the covers off of her and getting out of bed. I notice she's just in the T-shirt I had on last night before we...well you know.

The shirt slightly rises as she draws open the curtains letting the sunlight hit the room. But there are still two full moons out tonight. "Baby," I tell her.

She turns around quickly with a grin, "Yes, Colton?" I loved it when she said my name. It sounds even better when I'm riding her so hard and she screams it. My mind thinks of my sister and how she's pregnant from having sex. Wow, sis is trying to be a mood kill from three thousand miles away.

She says her hips over to my side of the bed and asks again, "Yes, Colton?"

I grin and grab her hips, pulling her on top of my lap. At this point my dick was hard as a rock, I'm certain she could feel it through the sheets. She moves her body slightly over my boner and connects her lips with mine. She then proceeds to lower her body down on my groin making a groan escape my lips.

"Is that what you wanted?" She whispers as she grabs the hem of her, well my shirt, and pulls it off her body exposing her full chest. I roll my eyes and move her body to where she is under the covers with me. I then proceed to flip her so she is on the bottom.

I began to make love to her just like we had done tons of times before.

We ended up going to this pizza restaurant for lunch we found that had really good food.

Once we finally arrive at Disney World, we first of course make our way to Cinderella's castle. Orders from Queen Ivy herself. "Baby take a picture of me," she tells me as she fixes the Minnie Mouse ears she has placed on top of her head. She tried to get me to get matching ones and I immediately said no.

I took a few pictures to add to the hundreds of ones I had taken already. She then proceeded to get a stranger to take both of our pictures. I always feel like I'm going to hand my phone to the wrong person and they are just gonna steal it and run. So far, it hasn't happened.

I haven't told Ivy where I committed to play college football yet. Well, she hasn't let me tell her. Every time I mention it to her, she covers her ears and runs off. I think she committed to cheer as well, but anytime I mention college, she just walks away. I just pray that we work out. She did have an offer from a few same schools as me- all division one schools. It's just that we are running out of time. One more semester of high school. Then it's our future ahead of us.

Which makes me even more nervous than before.

We ride a bunch of the rides until it gets pretty late. We find a spot on the lawn to watch the New Year's ball drop and the fireworks.

She lays her head on my shoulder and sighs, "A new year." She says.

I chuckle, "what do you mean by that? You sound upset?"

She looks up at me, "I've just had an amazing year with you, I'm not ready to end it."

"A new year comes with new beginnings," I tell her.

"Yeah but what if the new beginning means not us." A million thoughts run through my mind at what could happen to us. But what hasn't happened to us? We have been through hell and back all through our lives. We deserve the best.

"Then don't let it."

A loud cheer starts erupting in the crowd. Ten seconds until midnight.

"5..4..3..2..1! Happy New Year!" Everyone shouts.

I take her head into my hand and pull her lips against mine. They linger for a second then I pull away, "New year, same us."

She smiles and nods, "new year, same us," she repeats.